H+R

Old Feb 28th 2011, 4:02 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: H+R

Who the F is deleting posts on this forum ? W3NK#R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 28th 2011, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Who the F is deleting posts on this forum ? W3NK#R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I deleted my own FTTM, there's a time and a place and this forum is neither, in fact I don't really think there's a place for it at all, I would've deleted the other one that got your goat but you quoted it so no point.

The personal stuff is out of order for other users, the pee taking will carry on, from both sides hopefully, much more fun that way, but dragging everyone else into it is just wrong.
Old Feb 28th 2011, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Last edited by CurtNIR; Feb 28th 2011 at 8:41 am. Reason: nevermind
Old Feb 28th 2011, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

nevermind, its working now.

Last edited by CurtNIR; Feb 28th 2011 at 8:42 am. Reason: website working.
Old Feb 28th 2011, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

Red1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kb33
Not sure who rattled your cage Rob

But anyway back on topic :

Here's a guy that came over with H&R and seems to be doing OK , Came with his family , getting the miles and is going through the PR process. even doing his reset at home

Maybe he sucked it up Canadian style or just kept his gob shut

http://lunnonsadventure.blogspot.com/

I can confirm being the otherhalf of the driver quoted he is just doing his job and getting on with normal life...no major sucking up needed
Old Mar 1st 2011, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mickfly
NO I am not.
No use arguing Mick, if you don't agree with his point of view you will go the same way as the rest of us, even Gremmie got the bullet
Where on Tnet did anyone personally attack him?
Where did anyone try and make him out to be a villain?
The first we knew was we had been deleted as friends on facebook and he was gobbing off on there to a couple of other Tnet members!
He has a very very short memory,
Who visited him in hospital after his quad accident?
Who kept him supplied in cigarettes while he was in there?
Who had a whip round to make sure he had enough money to pay the bills while he was off work?
Whose wife visited Alison in hospital on numerous ocassions during her illnesses?
Whose new years party was he invited to but didn't bother?
Who contacted him after his recent loss with 2 text, 2 phone calls to his cell 2 calls to his home, 1 conversation with his mother in law, 1 email and 1 facebook message only to have EVERY SINGLE METHOD OF CONTACT IGNORED.
Then he tries to make us look bad
He is right on one point though, it is no loss
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
No use arguing Mick, if you don't agree with his point of view you will go the same way as the rest of us, even Gremmie got the bullet
Where on Tnet did anyone personally attack him?
Where did anyone try and make him out to be a villain?
The first we knew was we had been deleted as friends on facebook and he was gobbing off on there to a couple of other Tnet members!
He has a very very short memory,
Who visited him in hospital after his quad accident?
Who kept him supplied in cigarettes while he was in there?
Who had a whip round to make sure he had enough money to pay the bills while he was off work?
Whose wife visited Alison in hospital on numerous ocassions during her illnesses?
Whose new years party was he invited to but didn't bother?
Who contacted him after his recent loss with 2 text, 2 phone calls to his cell 2 calls to his home, 1 conversation with his mother in law, 1 email and 1 facebook message only to have EVERY SINGLE METHOD OF CONTACT IGNORED.
Then he tries to make us look bad
He is right on one point though, it is no loss
Dave, you're missing the point, all that is irrelevant, you don't like BFS and you mocked them and their treatment of the winter road drivers, you had to go, when the new TV show hits the airwaves he won't be able to be seen with the likes of us mate

One for all and all for one
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
Dave, you're missing the point, all that is irrelevant, you don't like BFS and you mocked them and their treatment of the winter road drivers, you had to go, when the new TV show hits the airwaves he won't be able to be seen with the likes of us mate

One for all and all for one
sorry, I forgot my place for a moment
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Must have put me on pre-mod,or someone is still buggering around with my posts.
Agree CLAC,let the p3ss taking commence.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Is all this really necessary on a thread entitled H&R ?
Why don't you lot take your playground squabbles somewhere else.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kb33
Is all this really necessary on a thread entitled H&R ?
Why don't you lot take your playground squabbles somewhere else.
No its not necessary, but then should we not be allowed to defend ourselves and tell the truth of whats going on
Old Mar 1st 2011, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Must have put me on pre-mod,or someone is still buggering around with my posts.
Agree CLAC,let the p3ss taking commence.
This pre mod thing seems to be quite common, I'm feeling a little left out
Old Mar 1st 2011, 3:28 am
Forum Regular

No its not necessary, but then should we not be allowed to defend ourselves and tell the truth of whats going on
The truth? Which version though? The real one or Baron Munchausen's one?
Old Mar 1st 2011, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
The truth? Which version though? The real one or Baron Munchausen's one?
I have no reason to lie and more importantly nothing to gain by it, I still have my friends
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

I have no reason to lie and more importantly nothing to gain by it, I still have my friends
Glad i'm not the only one thast got 'Pre Moded" But I still cant post and all you others can,

Last edited by Gremmie; Mar 1st 2011 at 2:45 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.