Gremmies Big Day Fred

Old Feb 11th 2009, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice
Default Gremmies Big Day Fred

Well as some of you know my old mate Graham is getting wed on Saturday Feb 14th (What a romantic softie ) So I would just like to say hope you have a really great day to both of you and all the best for the future

So leave your best wishes here ........

I cant wait for the pictures
Old Feb 11th 2009, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Gremmies Big Day Fred

Originally Posted by kb33
Well as some of you know my old mate Graham is getting wed on Saturday Feb 14th (What a romantic softie ) So I would just like to say hope you have a really great day to both of you and all the best for the future

congratulations and all the best for the future
Old Feb 11th 2009, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kb33

Bog off
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:09 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

I snook into the rehersal............
Attached Thumbnails Gremmies Big Day Fred-gremmie.jpg  
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by koogar
I snook into the rehersal............
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

What girl in her right mind would marry "Shadrack"?!!!

Best of Northern Irish luck Gremmie.

BTW,
are you going to the little white chapel in Vegas?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:30 pm
Just counting the days...

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Big Truck
What girl in her right mind would marry "Shadrack"?!!!
Don't say that! You make me feel guilty for ever spotting the likeness and posting the pictures!!

In all seriousness, good luck to you, Graham.

(Oh dear! What is she letting herself in for??!!)

Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

best of luck louise lol.
never had you down a romantic graham.
congratulations
james ,shirley, caitlin.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jamesmc
best of luck louise lol.
never had you down a romantic graham.
congratulations
james ,shirley, caitlin.
All the best for the day mate, hope the weather is kind to you and the good lady.

Thanks for the advice and chat, remember no twatting around on here for the next 2 weeks!!!! lol lol lol lol
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Hey Gremmie,
Kept that quiet from me mate, anyway all the best for the big day...

LOAFY...
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Do you know that if i`d killed Rosie the amount of time i`ve been married my sentence would have been spent by now and i would be a free man......

your sentence is just starting......

LMAO!!!!!

All the best seriously mate, have a blinding day

The nice guy and Rosie :P

xxx

Old Feb 16th 2009, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

So the big day has come and gone,,, did the champagne flow freely and did the photographer get cramp in his fingers???

Come on gremmie, post a pic or 2

Scooby
Old Feb 16th 2009, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

here a few pics, friends took the majority so youll have to wait a tad longer

Snow graffitti
Attached Thumbnails Gremmies Big Day Fred-wedding-day-001.jpg   Gremmies Big Day Fred-wedding-day-010.jpg   Gremmies Big Day Fred-wedding-day-011.jpg  
Old Feb 16th 2009, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

I used to do that in yellow
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

WE WANT Proper pictures :curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.