Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

gremmie admits to being bi

gremmie admits to being bi

Old Nov 21st 2007, 4:57 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default gremmie admits to being bi

lingual
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: gremmie admits to being bi

Originally Posted by koogar View Post
lingual
I got excited then .... you know being ex RCT and all that...nudge nudge wink wink know what ah know what ah mean...a nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.

CMON Croatia,
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

I give in 3...2...1 KO
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gremmie View Post
I give in 3...2...1 KO
His spelling is getting better tho

as before he would have put

2...1...3....OK
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

You guys crack me up
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karla03 View Post
You guys crack me up
Pardon...up yer crack guys...what.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

You guys crack me up
Are you doing a hand stand then
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

I'm not even going there - anyway why are you lot not at work????
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Off the subject I know, but have any of you guys been watching Ice Road Truckers?????
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Off the subject I know, but have any of you guys been watching Ice Road Truckers?????
Yep.

Will be an ambition to go do it after a few years in Canada...whats the worst that could happen...you could crash thru the ice in a big truck & drown...not that bad then whats all the fuss about.

Someone did say (could have been Gremmie) it is a bit over dramatised for telly.

Good show though.

Last edited by DAVIE_MAC; Nov 22nd 2007 at 12:44 pm.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Can't be assed....got house work to do.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Start at 10 o'clock thats why it is now 06.45

As to the ice roads thing,,,,driving day after day at speeds of 15-25kmh loaded would do my brain,or whats left of it. But the idea is still appealing,like the last great adventure in life.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Gremmie View Post
Start at 10 o'clock thats why it is now 06.45

As to the ice roads thing,,,,driving day after day at speeds of 15-25kmh loaded would do my brain,or whats left of it. But the idea is still appealing,like the last great adventure in life.
Reference the ice roads,i had an interview with westcan a few years ago,the location was edmonton,Bon Klassen,Gremmie if your thinking about it,give Bob or marilyn a call,i think you do 3 months up there,the money is excellent.
I have head that Edge ask for volunteers,i would want to do it,just to say "ive done it"