firms in Ontario

Old Apr 19th 2011, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice
Default Re: firms in Ontario

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Read my post, I said I can have the PUBLIC HOLIDAYS off if I so chose but mostly I work some of them because I earn double time@ £36/hour and get my mileage paid to drive to and from work on PH!!!!!

I don't give two balls of blue if you believe what I earn or not but it is true 4on/4off
£45750gross this tax year 31/3/11.

Living the "lifestyle" of 10/14 days away in a truck not for me as I've said MANY times before.
No doubt you can make good money OTR but I make good money and home to see my kids and have good home cooked food and sleep in my own bed every night or day!!!!

Yes KB33 I know you can do the same.
What i dont get is why someone who lives in ireland keeps coming on a forum about people who want to work in canada??? And all you do is spout off about how good you have it in ireland!!! Who gives a monkeys!!! If your not bothered about canada dont come on here!!! Simples!!
Old Apr 20th 2011, 2:45 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Read my post, I said I can have the PUBLIC HOLIDAYS off if I so chose but mostly I work some of them because I earn double time@ £36/hour and get my mileage paid to drive to and from work on PH!!!!!

I don't give two balls of blue if you believe what I earn or not but it is true 4on/4off
£45750gross this tax year 31/3/11.

Living the "lifestyle" of 10/14 days away in a truck not for me as I've said MANY times before.
No doubt you can make good money OTR but I make good money and home to see my kids and have good home cooked food and sleep in my own bed every night or day!!!!

Yes KB33 I know you can do the same.
Don't want to piss on your parade BT,but I earned more than that on a 4 and 4 shift pattern,WHILST LIVING HERE IN CANADA
We weren't all daft to make the move over here.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice
Smile Re: firms in Ontario

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Don't want to piss on your parade BT,but I earned more than that on a 4 and 4 shift pattern,WHILST LIVING HERE IN CANADA
We weren't all daft to make the move over here.
as a foot note-
http://www.expatforum.com/canada/can...sh-expats.html
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grant r
Kudos and kharma to you Grant not that it will shut BT up
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:25 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of

nice post grant but im sure b/t will only say its because Ireland wasnt included in the survey lol
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by arniedog
nice post grant but im sure b/t will only say its because Ireland wasnt included in the survey lol
Thankyou gremmie and arniedog, i just hope that in a few years i will be one of those people saying nice things bout canada ;-)
Old Apr 20th 2011, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Thankyou gremmie and arniedog, i just hope that in a few years i will be one of those people saying nice things bout canada ;-)
Why, whos not saying nice things about Canada ?
Old Apr 20th 2011, 3:49 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool Re: firms in Ontario

if its what you grant youll do it. Its taken me over 5 years to get there and im finally going over late Oct , ive got there on family sponsership which im led to believe is easier than many other routes. The reason its taken 5+ years is another story. Good luck to you grant hope you get there soon and remember if you dont make it you can always move to Ireland , they earn a bloody fortune there !
Old Apr 20th 2011, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

if its what you grant youll do it. Its taken me over 5 years to get there and im finally going over late Oct , ive got there on family sponsership which im led to believe is easier than many other routes. The reason its taken 5+ years is another story. Good luck to you grant hope you get there soon and remember if you dont make it you can always move to Ireland , they earn a bloody fortune there !
Lol, thanks. For me it will be pnp, just gotta wait few yrs for somethings to sort out, then i will move heaven and earth to get out there! Lol
Old Apr 20th 2011, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Why, whos not saying nice things about Canada ?
I was reffering to the link i posted not anyone in particular.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Lol, thanks. For me it will be pnp, just gotta wait few yrs for somethings to sort out, then i will move heaven and earth to get out there! Lol
Not in Ontario as a truck driver it won't
Not currently anyway.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
Not in Ontario as a truck driver it won't
Not currently anyway.
Thats ok then lol i was hoping for more calgary way.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Its NORTHERN Ireland where they ''earn a fortune''
Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Its NORTHERN Ireland where they ''earn a fortune''
You just cant catch a break can you Curt
Old Apr 20th 2011, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Thats ok then lol i was hoping for more calgary way.
That will be easier

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.