Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

F*** Me an sensible thread - Digi Logbooks

F*** Me an sensible thread - Digi Logbooks

Old Nov 29th 2010, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

hughes3005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: F*** Me an sensible thread - Digi Logbooks

Originally Posted by bobthedog
Mine was, without a shadow of a doubt, my own fault. I openly admit that I did cause it myself. Gremmies would only have been prevented if the driver had not been drunk or had been stopped and arrested beforehand.

My accident, so you know, was with an ATV, which is mine and which I get time to ride, and which I can afford to have and run..

If I am an arse, then I would imagine you are on the opposite side....
That bob is the first time you have said some thing funny
You all here on this forum the usual no all f all make Good Nazi's.
I intended to put one post here on this forum and because i said the Truth you pounce on me like "Wolfs".i dont mind giving you some stick you pathetic animals
Maybe you idiots had cognitive brain/Brian problems when you had your Misfortunes....You F8@king Looser parasites.LMFHO
Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

I think you were trying to say that you told the truth and we attacked you.. Is that right?

Maybe you should take a little more water with it, or maybe you should wait until your Ritalin has started working before you post, then we may understand you better..

Anyway, your first post was something like "Canada is crap, Canadian firms are crap, you will need a million dollars to be able to afford a loaf of bread" or along those lines.

Hardly the truth, is it? And more to the point, the OP (Original Poster, cos I know you are too dumb to figure it out) happens to have worked here before, gone back to the UK for personal reasons and is coming back again.. He knows better than to listen to F/Bs like yourself....
Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

By the way, it should read "wolves" and loser is with a single S...

And do you really think you are giving us "stick"?

You have to be joking, surely? I wouldn't give up your day job if you are.. It is only funny in a pathetic "dead dog" sort of way. SNL material you are not...
Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:15 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Steady now guys
Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
As we have had such utter drivel on here recently thought we might discuss something sort of to do with trucking...

Electronic Logbooks - Yukk or no Yukk

I believe the US have passed legislation in regards to implementing these but can see sometime before it meets total approval of various organisations therefore has anyone got points of view on them, companies using them, what you think, software to aid the use of them, costs of implementation.... ????

Just general chit chat or info.....
DAVIS-oncrac
I say the E logbooks could be Good for the driver but bad for the wages.
And what Various organisations do you mean? Government or The Trucking federation that was part drawn up by the assistance of Ralph Boyd recruiter extraordinaire" of AYR Motor Express.
The trucking Industry is a Scam North American style it is controlled by Nutters that see Greed and $$$$$$$ nothing Human about them.
(SNIP)

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Nov 29th 2010 at 7:16 am. Reason: Not necessary
Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

You say it, but we all know better.

Oh you say a lot, but did you ever go quiet after a Mod showed up.. So the past 4 pages of you having a go are supposed to be forgotten?

When you can prove anything you say, I will happily forget the nonsense.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

All i say is when going to Canada as a Truck driver air on the side of caution.you are failing the Drivers that want to go there with Rose tinted Glasses Cargomatic style"Disney on ICE".
Davie mac i have just had my post adjusted.do not get personal on family you have been Asked politely....
Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

So now there is a hint of rationale in you, answer me this. How, after five years, having seen my wife treated for Cancer, having lost both my parents, having been almost killed in an accident, can I possibly be looking at things through rose tinted specs?

I say it as it is for me. I tell people what things are like here for me and for those I know well. I do not paint a rosy picture. If you were to look at my sites you would see that I am as honest as I can be.

Never, in all my years on forums, have I ever resorted to the kind of vitriole that you are using, and I have been infuriated by some things I have seen on the various forums. You, by comparison to the other people that I have been prepared to go to the mats with, are really a lightweight because you simply do not know what you are talking about.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:48 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hughes3005
All i say is when going to Canada as a Truck driver air on the side of caution.you are failing the Drivers that want to go there with Rose tinted Glasses Cargomatic style"Disney on ICE".
Davie mac i have just had my post adjusted.do not get personal on family you have been Asked politely....
And I'm asking politely for no one to get personal about anything. You're all smart enough to discuss this is an intelligent way .... as an ex transport & shipping company owner, digital logs / tachographs were something I took a great interest in, as tachos were a necessary pain in the butt!
Old Nov 29th 2010, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

The trouble with E logs, Mitzy, is that North America will wriggle about it, but some firms will adopt them wholeheartedly which will undermine others.

All those who say it will push shippers into sorting things in a timely manner are simply deluded.. same as they were when Tachos were introduced. All it does is inconvenience and confuse. And you have to remember that the EU was not as it now is when the tacho was introduced. There are no border queues anymore, so all the tacho does there is pile more onto the driver. The E logs will do the same thing to North America.

Things work well enough as they are. Too many constraints are the death knell for this industry, wherever it happens to be.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 8:29 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by bobthedog
The trouble with E logs, Mitzy, is that North America will wriggle about it, but some firms will adopt them wholeheartedly which will undermine others.

All those who say it will push shippers into sorting things in a timely manner are simply deluded.. same as they were when Tachos were introduced. All it does is inconvenience and confuse. And you have to remember that the EU was not as it now is when the tacho was introduced. There are no border queues anymore, so all the tacho does there is pile more onto the driver. The E logs will do the same thing to North America.

Things work well enough as they are. Too many constraints are the death knell for this industry, wherever it happens to be.
It will only work if it is universal. Yes, as someone who had to employ a CPC holder to look after the legalities, it causes grief. We had drivers an hour away from us, but they had to night out because they had no hours left. Then we had to pay extra for people to come in early to load / offload the vehicle, which made the following day deliveries late.

I guess in theory it stopped the stupidy of some of the hours some drivers drove. However, it was fairly simple to fiddle the tachos, and didnt stop those that were hell bent on getting home!!
Old Nov 29th 2010, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC

I want you to notice
when I'm not around
You're so f******' special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

I don't belong here................

Davie,

Did you watch the UK X Factor on Sat night?!!!!!!!!!
Vagner is GOD and that numpty Louis Walsh said Thom Yorke(Radiohead) would be proud!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 29th 2010, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Davie,

Did you watch the UK X Factor on Sat night?!!!!!!!!!
Vagner is GOD and that numpty Louis Walsh said Thom Yorke(Radiohead) would be proud!!!!!!!!!
Ha Ha Yeh... fitted in quite well didnt it to this thread.

It's Wagner....for PM.

Old Nov 29th 2010, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Perhaps i should have 2 accounts then i could answer and reply to me,myself and I.!!
Old Nov 29th 2010, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

At least, then, there would be one person on the site that could make sense of what you are saying....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.