British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Trucking (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trucking-118/)
-   -   Enough !!!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trucking-118/enough-494751/)

andy_sheila Nov 18th 2007 2:01 pm

Enough !!!!!!!

I have had enough of repeating myself answering questions on wages and how hard i am supposed to be working to earn a povertyline wage:rofl: so i am no longer going to answer/reply to those sort of questions.
I will however be glad to answer intelligent questions from prospective drivers who have a genuine desire to move to and drive in Canada, you can PM me and i will give you my hotmail address and/or phone number.

Well done BT, you have won and F*&ked it up for a lot of genuine people :sneaky: although you are not the only one.

RodRos&Co. Nov 18th 2007 2:34 pm

Re: Enough !!!!!!!

Originally Posted by andy_sheila (Post 5570409)
I have had enough of repeating myself answering questions on wages and how hard i am supposed to be working to earn a povertyline wage:rofl: so i am no longer going to answer/reply to those sort of questions.
I will however be glad to answer intelligent questions from prospective drivers who have a genuine desire to move to and drive in Canada, you can PM me and i will give you my hotmail address and/or phone number.

Well done BT, you have won and F*&ked it up for a lot of genuine people :sneaky: although you are not the only one.

I thought it was just me getting p***** off with it all, Good Luck Andy and we'll hopefully meet up in the New Year.

Safe driving
Rosie

andy_sheila Nov 18th 2007 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co. (Post 5570477)
I thought it was just me getting p***** off with it all, Good Luck Andy and we'll hopefully meet up in the New Year.

Safe driving
Rosie

Thanks Rosie, you can PM me if you want/need to, Good luck with everything, it would be good to meet you all in the New year.

koogar Nov 18th 2007 4:16 pm

You can't stop posting on here!!!
What the f*** am I going to read between laundry cycles?

andy_sheila Nov 18th 2007 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by koogar (Post 5570741)
You can't stop posting on here!!!
What the f*** am I going to read between laundry cycles?

I'm not stopping posting mate, just answering the inane questions to which certain people will never accept the facts.......

now don't forget, whites in 1 pile, coloureds in another...........you don't want pink socks and grundies like mine :rofl:

koogar Nov 18th 2007 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by andy_sheila (Post 5570760)
I'm not stopping posting mate, just answering the inane questions to which certain people will never accept the facts.......

now don't forget, whites in 1 pile, coloureds in another...........you don't want pink socks and grundies like mine :rofl:

:unsure:
Was that just a wild guess or did someone tell you what I did to my pinnie?

andy_sheila Nov 18th 2007 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by koogar (Post 5570777)
Was that just a wild guess or did someone tell you what I did to my pinnie?

As in everything i post here, i just want others to learn from my mistakes:rofl::rofl::rofl:

koogar Nov 18th 2007 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by andy_sheila (Post 5570817)
As in everything i post here, i just want others to learn from my mistakes:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't be so hard on yourself mate.
It's only a football team :p

RodRos&Co. Nov 18th 2007 5:07 pm

Hi Andy

It's Rod, Rosies other half, (lol debatable the better half ^^), love to meet with you in the New Year, but please, to save yourself mega embarrassment, loose the Leeds United nonsense lol, you are dealing with a Toon Army fan here :) :)

love and Stuff

Rod

xxx

koogar Nov 18th 2007 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co. (Post 5570907)
Hi Andy

It's Rod, Rosies other half, (lol debatable the better half ^^), love to meet with you in the New Year, but please, to save yourself mega embarrassment, loose the Leeds United nonsense lol, you are dealing with a Toon Army fan here :) :)

love and Stuff

Rod

xxx

umm.... have you ever heard the term 'in living memory' Rod? ;)

lilacheart Nov 18th 2007 6:24 pm

Totally agree, without showing our pay slips and bank statements we will never satisfy the cynics.

Although I really don't care anymore, we are here with a great bunch of people (english and canadian) and having a blast

nwtrucker Nov 18th 2007 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co. (Post 5570907)
Hi Andy

love and Stuff

Rod

xxx

Hey, easy on the mighty whites! minus 15 points to 4th in the table by november, now that is an incredible run! Should be done and dusted by christmas! The toon for europe? 2 hopes, Bob Hope & no hope!! lol.
Hope to bump into you guys next year. Safe winter driving.

karla03 Nov 19th 2007 9:29 am

Originally Posted by kerlynkeo (Post 5571254)
Totally agree, without showing our pay slips and bank statements we will never satisfy the cynics.

Although I really don't care anymore, we are here with a great bunch of people (english and canadian) and having a blast

And why should you have to show off your Pay Slips and Bank Statements, these are private - would they show you theres? If people don't believe what you are telling them and always pick at all the information given to them, well stuff em!!! You have really helped loads of people and you are a genuine and kind person and if people still don't believe - well they will never make the move to Canada.

You could tell these people in question that the sea is blue and they would still debate on that. They will always find the worst in things and I don't think they will ever be happy.

I'm not on here all the time anymore as we are really working hard on our home - new kitchen, bathroom etc etc. We WILL be making the move to Canada in 3 years and we can't wait - but we have to wait as we will be alot better off money wise then.

Take Care

Karla x x x

karla03 Nov 19th 2007 9:32 am

Always remember that you are a star!!!

You've helped me and alot of people and I will always be grateful for all the fantastic info that you have given.

Karla x x x x

koogar Nov 19th 2007 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by karla03 (Post 5573665)
Always remember that you are a star!!!

You've helped me and alot of people and I will always be grateful for all the fantastic info that you have given.

Karla x x x x

I, on the other hand, have never helped anyone :frown: