Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Emigrate Shows at York & Coventry

Emigrate Shows at York & Coventry

Old Sep 3rd 2007, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

wallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud of
Default Emigrate Shows at York & Coventry

Hi to all of you considering a new career driving a truck in Canada or other areas.
I will be attending the Emigrate shows at York and Coventry at the end of this month.
I still have a limited number of complimentary tickets left so please contact me if you would like me to send them to you.
Good luck.
Julie Parry
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 5:54 am
Just Joined

bestie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Emigrate Shows at York & Coventry

Hi Julie,

If you still have 2 tickets for the coventry show, i would appreciate them very much.

thank you
bestie
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

citicat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by wallace
Hi to all of you considering a new career driving a truck in Canada or other areas.
I will be attending the Emigrate shows at York and Coventry at the end of this month.
I still have a limited number of complimentary tickets left so please contact me if you would like me to send them to you.
Good luck.
Julie Parry
Cheers for the tickets arrived the other day look forward to seeing you at york

regards mick & cath
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

Got my tickets too, thankyou!

Will be going to Coventry on Sat, anyone else going? I haven't got a clue what to expect

Was going to take the kids, but after reading the thread on the main forum, decided it might not be a good idea!

I went to this venue last year - but is was for a bike show, so I don't rekon there will be bikes, and women in bikin's there this time.......... but I can only hope
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

wallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud of

Hi,
Glad that you have recieved the tickets.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Take care,
Julie
Old Sep 8th 2007, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

Ray_Sal is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Emigrate Shows at York & Coventry

Hi Julie

Can I ask, is the Coventry show on Oct 7th? If so, we would love to go if you have any tickets left?

Thanks

Sally
Old Sep 9th 2007, 7:25 am
Just Joined

wigsey is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck.
Julie Parry
hi Julie,
If you still have tickets, we'd appreciate two for Coventry please. Many thanks, Dean and Glen
Old Sep 10th 2007, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

bestie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you julie,

Tickets arrived today, hopefully see you at the show

Bestie
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

I hope you all have a lovely time at the show - I'll be in Egypt sunning myself.

Have a good one

Karla x x x
Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future

Hi,tickets arrived will see you all at Coventry.

Thanks Dean & Eve
Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:30 pm
Just Joined

sarah73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck.
Julie Parry
Hello Julie
If you have 2 tickets still available for coventry, we would really appreciate some.
Regards Sarah
Old Sep 14th 2007, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sarah73
Hello Julie
If you have 2 tickets still available for coventry, we would really appreciate some.
Regards Sarah
Hi
I am really sorry I have run out of tickets for Coventry, but do still have a few left for York.
To all those going to the shows, do come and say hello!
Take care
Julie
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

Raquelle will become famous soon enough

Hi
I am really sorry I have run out of tickets for Coventry, but do still have a few left for York.
Take care
Julie
Hi Julie,

Im interested in 2 tickets for the emigrate show in York if you have any left?

Thanks,

Rachel
Old Sep 15th 2007, 12:30 am
Just Joined

Rudds1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Take care
Julie
Hi Julie
Thanks for the tickets, they arrived yeasterday will looking forward to meeting you there.

Many thanks
Paul
Old Sep 19th 2007, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

Raquelle will become famous soon enough

Hi,
Just wondered if anybody knows whether any of the trucking firms are going to be at the York show?

Rachel

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.