Emigrate shows in the UK

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Emigrate shows in the UK

As for you Davie Mac if it wasnt really that good why go twice, was it to make sure you didnt really like it the first time
The 2nd time we went just for a couple of hours to grill removal companies face to face and to see what we thought of them...funny how they tell you different stories..especialy about the type of insurance required.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

I think I will go anyway so I will confirm some bits and bobs over the weekend, make a cunning plan so I dont have to go to another (obviously I dont want to be traveling from Germany to UK for 1 day things!)
Can anyone suggest any good questions I/we want to know from these companies?
As Davie says he went back to grill the Movement Companies (must have been summer for the Bar B Q and grill )
So that is one I will follow up - Anyone got any more?

As for you Spockil I will PM you next week once I have confirmed flights etc, (by the way I will have the misses and probably my daughter although she wont be going she will want to hang around and sponge money out of me )
Anyone else going?
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dinger24
I think I will go anyway so I will confirm some bits and bobs over the weekend, make a cunning plan so I dont have to go to another (obviously I dont want to be traveling from Germany to UK for 1 day things!)
Can anyone suggest any good questions I/we want to know from these companies?
As Davie says he went back to grill the Movement Companies (must have been summer for the Bar B Q and grill )
So that is one I will follow up - Anyone got any more?

As for you Spockil I will PM you next week once I have confirmed flights etc, (by the way I will have the misses and probably my daughter although she wont be going she will want to hang around and sponge money out of me )
Anyone else going?
yea not a problem if anyone else going be great to meet up with some like minded people.
catch you all later
Old Jan 26th 2009, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

OK
I will be going I just need to book a flight etc so I will PM you my number etc on Wed/Thu once flight has been booked any more?
Oh well more jobs for me and you Spockil
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:40 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Belfast expo is cancelled, well there's a surprise! GRR :curse:
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Did that not happen last year as well?
Get your self over for a weekend shopping in Edinburgh and visit the Expo their at the same time!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:45 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Did that not happen last year as well?
Get your self over for a weekend shopping in Edinburgh and visit the Expo their at the same time!
Dunno....when is the edinburgh expo?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Emigrate Edinburgh 2009
Royal Highland Centre: 21-22 February 2009.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Emigrate Edinburgh 2009
Royal Highland Centre: 21-22 February 2009.
Thats if it doesnt get cancelled
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:15 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Thats if it doesnt get cancelled
Already having to go to the mainland to sit my IELTS exam so I'm afraid I wont be able to go to the expo as well....ack sure, it's all about priorities eh! lol
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Already having to go to the mainland to sit my IELTS exam so I'm afraid I wont be able to go to the expo as well....ack sure, it's all about priorities eh! lol
Going to ask the obvious Q, now, whats a IELTS exam,not that i,m really interested but some one may wish to know
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

whats a IELTS exam
Asking same thing
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:26 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Going to ask the obvious Q, now, whats a IELTS exam,not that i,m really interested but some one may wish to know
It's an english exam in speaking, listening, reading and writing, and despite my being a teacher, I'm having to do it to gain the extra points i need (which i lost out on cos I'm 31!!!!) to get me up to the 120 points for the 175 visa!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:27 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

I'm sure you'll sleep better tonight for knowing that eh? Insomnia? NEVER!!! Not when Jen's around lol
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
It's an english exam in speaking, listening, reading and writing,
Then I would fail so would a few others on this site, (Writing) Spelling English add Gremmie to that list

Watch him bite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.