driving schools

Old Aug 1st 2011, 8:03 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Default driving schools

hi guys just looking for some info. I know most of you lot dont live in Toronto area but there must be someone out there who does looks like me and Mrs arniedog are going to move to Milton , phoned a few truck companies and have noticed that the name Kim Richardson driving school has been mentioned a few times . We are coming over 5th Nov and before i start booking driving lessons i was just wondering if anyone knew of them or have had any experiance of them at all thanks for your help