Driving jobs in Canada

Old Aug 17th 2009, 11:05 pm
Just Joined

cometman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Driving jobs in Canada

hi i was interested in your letter on coach driving and as a coach driver in the uk i would appreciate any help and advice on moveing and working in canada i came over a few years ago and loved it many thanks richard
Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Richard
I think you will find that the original poster put this up almost a year ago and hasnt been on since. It is advertised for Fort McMurray which is a bit of a renowned place on this site and it does not get very good reviews! I have seen this job advertised on Canadian job sites a few times (although the money offered isnt as good as this one) which leads me to believe that the job keeps coming up because people dont want it!
I suggest that you look at other areas on this site, such as the main forum etc, if it is a job bus driving in particular then I would suggest that you choose the areas in order of where appeals to you and then google the area for bus companies and send of direct to them (cold calling so to speak) Point to note is that they are unlikely to answer back so I suggest a friendly call a couple of weeks down the road just to let them know you are interested!
Good luck!
(dam that sounds like a pretty good wee bit of info considering I am thick!)
Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

cometman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dinger24
Hi Richard
I think you will find that the original poster put this up almost a year ago and hasnt been on since. It is advertised for Fort McMurray which is a bit of a renowned place on this site and it does not get very good reviews! I have seen this job advertised on Canadian job sites a few times (although the money offered isnt as good as this one) which leads me to believe that the job keeps coming up because people dont want it!
I suggest that you look at other areas on this site, such as the main forum etc, if it is a job bus driving in particular then I would suggest that you choose the areas in order of where appeals to you and then google the area for bus companies and send of direct to them (cold calling so to speak) Point to note is that they are unlikely to answer back so I suggest a friendly call a couple of weeks down the road just to let them know you are interested!
Good luck!
(dam that sounds like a pretty good wee bit of info considering I am thick!)
hi and thank you for your reply i will try your suggestion and see where it takes me and thanks again
Old Aug 21st 2009, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

h0ppy is an unknown quantity at this point

[bbm,QUOTE=oilsands;5990845]Thought I would post this in case anyone was looking for info regarding driving jobs - Bus and Coach:

Fort Mcmurray - Day shifts (Home every night) - 3-4 hour morning run and 3-4 hour afternoon run.

Will train to get licence.

Guaranteed $210.00 per day. Working 24 days on, 4 off, but plenty of overtime if wanted.

In addition, every drivers receives a Fort Mcmurray Living Allowance of $1050.00 per month

In total that equates to around $70-80k per year without OT. Some of the top seniority drivers are on $100-$130k per year.

PM me if you would like any details.[/QUOTE]hi i am joe from the uk im liveing in ireland at the mo i am a bus driver psv looking to get work can you tell me more this job
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:05 pm
Account Closed

ukkie is an unknown quantity at this point

scroll up a few postings than you´ll see that it would not hurt to first read a thread before posting.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

Bussa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oilsands
Thought I would post this in case anyone was looking for info regarding driving jobs - Bus and Coach:

Fort Mcmurray - Day shifts (Home every night) - 3-4 hour morning run and 3-4 hour afternoon run.

Guaranteed $210.00 per day. Working 24 days on, 4 off, but plenty of overtime if wanted.

In addition, every drivers receives a Fort Mcmurray Living Allowance of $1050.00 per month

In total that equates to around $70-80k per year without OT. Some of the top seniority drivers are on $100-$130k per year.

PM me if you would like any details.
Hello Mate could you send me some more info,on this job please?

Newbie Bussa
Old Jan 25th 2010, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bussa
Hello Mate could you send me some more info,on this job please?

Newbie Bussa
Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans.......

...... Here we go again.

Old Jan 27th 2010, 12:15 am
Just Joined

h0ppy is an unknown quantity at this point

hi im h0ppy i would love to know more about the job all the best joe
Old Jan 27th 2010, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by h0ppy

Me too,
Old Jan 27th 2010, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

alandoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by h0ppy
Be a great way to start the day.....
Old Jan 28th 2010, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Any more info on this job as it sounds great... where do I sign....

Old Jan 30th 2010, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

uk driver is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oilsands
Thought I would post this in case anyone was looking for info regarding driving jobs - Bus and Coach:

PM me if you would like any details.

can you give me contact company name please very interested
Old Jan 30th 2010, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

***** off, you cant be serious
Old Jan 30th 2010, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
***** off, you cant be serious
Thats not very nice I think it sounds like a great job....
Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk driver
can you give me contact company name please very interested
The company are called Wontgothere Trans, they are all ways looking for drivers, they do regular runs to no where in the 48 Conterminous States, fro dead cheep. Hope this helps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.