Driving jobs in Canada

Old May 28th 2009, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Driving jobs in Canada

No you cant - even with pig flu!
Old May 28th 2009, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinger24
No you cant - even with pig flu!
Oh he got that allright
Old May 28th 2009, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Rumour is the flus all starteed in China!

Apparently bird flu, pig flu all came from there, they are all named after chinese new years, next year it should be rat flu!
Old May 28th 2009, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Rumour is the flus all starteed in China!

Apparently bird flu, pig flu all came from there, they are all named after chinese new years, next year it should be rat flu!

is that the one you'll catch
Old May 28th 2009, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Naw!
But Koogs might catch the Loch Nessie flu, which would be funny as he couldnt tell anyone where it came from!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road

Naw!
But Koogs might catch the Loch Nessie flu, which would be funny as he couldnt tell anyone where it came from!
just seen edge and triangle looking for up to 10 drivers each......
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

commando1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oilsands
Thought I would post this in case anyone was looking for info regarding driving jobs - Bus and Coach:

Fort Mcmurray - Day shifts (Home every night) - 3-4 hour morning run and 3-4 hour afternoon run.

Will train to get licence.

Guaranteed $210.00 per day. Working 24 days on, 4 off, but plenty of overtime if wanted.

In addition, every drivers receives a Fort Mcmurray Living Allowance of $1050.00 per month

In total that equates to around $70-80k per year without OT. Some of the top seniority drivers are on $100-$130k per year.

PM me if you would like any details.
hi i am in the uk and wanting to work and live in canada, i am married with 3 girls so its a family move i have a british hgv class 2 26ton with draw bar trailer so i willing to train, would i be accepted.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by commando1
hi i am in the uk and wanting to work and live in canada, i am married with 3 girls so its a family move i have a british hgv class 2 26ton with draw bar trailer so i willing to train, would i be accepted.
here we go again
Old Jun 9th 2009, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

sorry what do you mean here we go again,is there a problem i just asked a question thats all.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oilsands posted that job in feb 2008,he has not reappeared on the forum since,,but periodicly people write in wanting more info i suggest you read this thread from front to back
Old Jun 9th 2009, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

20masonroad will become famous soon enough

Hey commando....where about's in the cotswold are you? I'm from Stroud Gloucestershire....
Old Jun 9th 2009, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

hi i am in tetbury and currently work for sita as a driver / supervisor, served 24 years in the army and 3 years in alberta, wanting to work and live with wife and girls willing to pay to train class 1 out there but not sure what visa i need to train and can i get it on point of entry, mark
Old Jun 9th 2009, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by commando1
hi i am in tetbury and currently work for sita as a driver / supervisor, served 24 years in the army and 3 years in alberta, wanting to work and live with wife and girls willing to pay to train class 1 out there but not sure what visa i need to train and can i get it on point of entry, mark
how to come and work in Canada in 6 easy steps

1, Research the web for canadain trucking companies
2,Send CVs, phone, Email as many companies as poss
3,decide on area of canada that suits you
4,once LMO and Wp issued, arrive
5,pass class 1 test\
6, start work

easy as that
Old Jun 9th 2009, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

20masonroad will become famous soon enough

I moved out here 7 years ago and married an American women, (still together!)
So for me, life was a little easier, as for Canada, I hear they are looking for drivers, but not sure how you go about doing it.
Trucking here in the U.S. has slowed a lot, despite what you might hear, all the big boys, such as Schneider, J.B. Hunt and so on have cut back on training drivers, freight is tight.....When ever I get back to Stroud, I always buy the U.K. trucking mags, and see adverts for jobs in Canada....Maybe that's where you should start....
I see you have a class two, any experience in a Semi?
Good luck.
Follow the six steps!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:55 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 20masonroad
I moved out here 7 years ago and married an American women, (still together!)
So for me, life was a little easier, as for Canada, I hear they are looking for drivers, but not sure how you go about doing it.
Trucking here in the U.S. has slowed a lot, despite what you might hear, all the big boys, such as Schneider, J.B. Hunt and so on have cut back on training drivers, freight is tight.....When ever I get back to Stroud, I always buy the U.K. trucking mags, and see adverts for jobs in Canada....Maybe that's where you should start....
I see you have a class two, any experience in a Semi?
Good luck.
Follow the six steps!
You've had some nice thunder storms over in Kansas recently I see.
Had a bunch of hail here today, but no tornados yet.
Fingers crossed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.