Driving jobs in Canada

Old Nov 23rd 2010, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Driving jobs in Canada

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Ok doing what
I.T in Summerside, PEI
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
I.T in Summerside, PEI
Its like getting money out of a Scott, or blood out of a stone Please Davie dont overwhelm us with to much info
Old Nov 24th 2010, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road

Its like getting money out of a Scott, or blood out of a stone Please Davie dont overwhelm us with to much info
now what is that suppose to mean Its like getting money out of a Scott lol
Old Nov 24th 2010, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spockil
now what is that suppose to mean Its like getting money out of a Scott lol
Oy vey my boy
Old Nov 24th 2010, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

grrrrrr.... money out of a scot....huffff.
james
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

Jimbo123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I have a pcv auto licence and am very interested in emigrating to Canada would I qualify?

PM me if you would like any details.[/QUOTE]
Old Jan 26th 2011, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough

Hi all, Still looking for that job offer at the moment in or around Regina. As soon as that is offered, the application via SINP Family class can go in. I've emailed alot of companies, some of which are openly advertising on saskjobs. No response as yet though! Very frustrating....do they prefer to hear a voice rather than email? Help.....please!!
Old Jan 27th 2011, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nwtrucker
Hi all, Still looking for that job offer at the moment in or around Regina. As soon as that is offered, the application via SINP Family class can go in. I've emailed alot of companies, some of which are openly advertising on saskjobs. No response as yet though! Very frustrating....do they prefer to hear a voice rather than email? Help.....please!!
Mantei.Big Freight.Kindersley,Conway Freight,West-Can Bulk,SLH,Yanke,Richards Transport,Loblaws,DJ Knoll,Bison,Gardvine North,check all there sites and get phoning.All looking for drivers recently/now.Best of luck.
Old Jan 27th 2011, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Mantei.Big Freight.Kindersley,Conway Freight,West-Can Bulk,SLH,Yanke,Richards Transport,Loblaws,DJ Knoll,Bison,Gardvine North,check all there sites and get phoning.All looking for drivers recently/now.Best of luck.
Cheers Mate, Tried half of those and only Westcan have sort of showed an interest.
I don't know whether the fact that we are applying SINP family class and not Long Haul PNP is putting them off a bit. Perhaps it might not be on 'their terms'?
I'm quite happy to put the hard work in, just waiting for the offer now. I'll be ringing round tomorrow.
Thanks again
Old Feb 11th 2011, 3:51 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Just being a voyuer on this thread to see if anyone else has asked about the job in post one again.

I see not
Old Feb 11th 2011, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Just being a voyuer on this thread to see if anyone else has asked about the job in post one again.

I see not
God you must be bored to come over here and read our crap
Old Feb 12th 2011, 2:23 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

God you must be bored to come over here and read our crap
Not so much bored, I think someone asked if they could immigrate to Canada only having a rollerskate license or something or other - but was directed here - so I came along for a nosey to see if you guys would've gotten sick of the "i'm 18 years old with no qualifications but Canada needs truckers what do I do" questions.

Then stumbled across this thread and tbh I have no idea how you manage to keep your patience!
Old Feb 14th 2011, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Not so much bored, I think someone asked if they could immigrate to Canada only having a rollerskate license or something or other - but was directed here - so I came along for a nosey to see if you guys would've gotten sick of the "i'm 18 years old with no qualifications but Canada needs truckers what do I do" questions.

Then stumbled across this thread and tbh I have no idea how you manage to keep your patience!
I lost my patience yonks ago, hence 90% of my posts are now sarky or just down right rude, but it amuses me too.
Hey did you gety your PR yet through the spousal route ???>
Old Feb 17th 2011, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

I lost my patience yonks ago, hence 90% of my posts are now sarky or just down right rude, but it amuses me too.
Hey did you gety your PR yet through the spousal route ???>
Moaning miserable old git.....
Old Feb 17th 2011, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Moaning miserable old git.....
What you doing in Iraq,??? it took you 3 years to get to Canada and now youve buggered orf to Iraq..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.