Driving jobs in Canada

Old Aug 5th 2010, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Driving jobs in Canada

Well you did, Gremmie!!!
Old Aug 6th 2010, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Gremmie,you really do need spell-check,as an ignorant birt m'i fnidnig ti hrad ot stunderand ouy. Maybe it's the MB redneck in you?
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

baba113 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=oilsands;5990845]Thought I would post this in case anyone was looking for info regarding driving jobs - Bus and Coach:

Hello there,
I'm interested in that position.
I'm actually working for an Overlanding company from England throughout South America, since MArch 2009.
I'm a Tour Leader/Driver/Mechanic.
I'm driving Mercedes-Benz trucks V6 and V8.
I'm 38 years old, from Italy.
If you think I'm suitable for that position, please, don't hesiate in contacting me.
Sincerely
Barone Gaetano
Old Sep 19th 2010, 11:53 am
Just Joined

westendguy10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ronis sister
Class 1 drivers,2 years experience, no criminal record? ? Access Transportation Ltd in Winnipeg are recruiting direct (cutting out the expensive middle man!!!) If you are able to start with in the next few months (doesn't take long to get an approved work permit) call them on 001-204-654-1347
HI there,
looking for advice on companies to drive for in canada looking for international drivers from uk.

lok forward to your help on this, i hold Class 1 licence

kevin
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by westendguy10
HI there,
looking for advice on companies to drive for in canada looking for international drivers from uk.

lok forward to your help on this, i hold Class 1 licence

kevin
You will have to decide where you want to live first. There are lost of companies out there you have to narrow it down to an area.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 7:58 am
Just Joined

westendguy10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

I was thinking the ontasrio region, prob london, or cambridge

kev
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by westendguy10
Hi there,

I was thinking the ontasrio region, prob london, or cambridge

kev
Unless things have changed which I'm not aware of then Ontario do not hire overseas drivers as part of their foreign worker programme.

Google the Ontario PNP or foreign worker programme and search for Long Haul Truck Driver to find the latest info.

If it's not on the list then you will have to broaden your area to another province,
Old Nov 7th 2010, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

colin.somerville is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oilsands
Thought I would post this in case anyone was looking for info regarding driving jobs - Bus and Coach:

Fort Mcmurray - Day shifts (Home every night) - 3-4 hour morning run and 3-4 hour afternoon run.

Will train to get licence.

Guaranteed $210.00 per day. Working 24 days on, 4 off, but plenty of overtime if wanted.

In addition, every drivers receives a Fort Mcmurray Living Allowance of $1050.00 per month

In total that equates to around $70-80k per year without OT. Some of the top seniority drivers are on $100-$130k per year.

PM me if you would like any details.
hi there could you send me details of where to aply pleaes
Old Nov 7th 2010, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

fedupgb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by colin.somerville
hi there could you send me details of where to aply pleaes
Check the date of the post i'm afraid you have missed the boat, or should that be bus
Old Nov 20th 2010, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Unless things have changed which I'm not aware of then Ontario do not hire overseas drivers as part of their foreign worker programme.
So how come the overwhelming majority of ON trucks are driven by those who speak no English and wear the wraparound stetson on their heads
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
So how come the overwhelming majority of ON trucks are driven by those who speak no English and wear the wraparound stetson on their heads
How the F*** should I know.....

Refugees, Applied skilled worker, 2nd generation immigrants, sposored family immigrant, family run business bought or expanded over years (Maritime Ontario) .... etc etc etc just the same as the UK if you head off to Bradford or Luton...

I did say Ontario WERE NOT authorising PNP applications for truck drivers and it may have changed... check out the Ontario PNP site for up to date information...

Added the following:

Truck Drivers 7411 falls under Cat C therefore doesnt attract PNP sponsership in Ontario... (Im now in 0,2 so dont care..... just to p*** hughes3005 off to show people can make a success of Canada)

To be eligible as a foreign worker, prospective nominees in the General Category must demonstrate that they qualify for the approved position by providing evidence that they have:
  • At least two years of work experience (within the previous five years) in the intended occupation, or have appropriate registration in Ontario, if applying for a position in a regulated occupation in Ontario. For work experience obtained in Canada, Opportunities Ontario will accept full-time work experience that is verifiable, relevant, paid and obtained with proper work authorization from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (e.g., work permit) within the most recent five years. Unpaid, unauthorized or volunteer experience will not be accepted. (Updated on Aug. 4, 2010)
  • An approved permanent full-time job offer in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A or B).
  • An offered wage which meets the prevailing wage level for the intended occupation.
  • Legal status, if the prospective nominee is in Canada.
  • The employer’s approval letter, Joint Verification form signed by their prospective employer, and Pre-screen Position form.

Last edited by DAVIE_MAC; Nov 22nd 2010 at 5:07 pm.
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Working in the office now then Davie?
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Well not in mine he's not..
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CurtNIR

Yep in AN office....
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Yep in AN office....
Ok doing what

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.