Driving jobs in Canada

Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:02 am
Just Joined

kabisa is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Driving jobs in Canada

Originally Posted by oilsands
Thought I would post this in case anyone was looking for info regarding driving jobs - Bus and Coach:

Fort Mcmurray - Day shifts (Home every night) - 3-4 hour morning run and 3-4 hour afternoon run.

Will train to get licence.

Guaranteed $210.00 per day. Working 24 days on, 4 off, but plenty of overtime if wanted.

In addition, every drivers receives a Fort Mcmurray Living Allowance of $1050.00 per month

In total that equates to around $70-80k per year without OT. Some of the top seniority drivers are on $100-$130k per year.

PM me if you would like any details.
Hey i tried to pm you but to no avail so i am just writing you so to ask of how i can apply for a driving job?where can i send my resume?can you give more details about the job?I will w8 and hope you reply so i can work for you thanks
Old Jul 1st 2008, 8:33 am
Just Joined

Location: Broadstairs, kent. (in between Magate and Ramsgate)
Ledfoot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Driving jobs in Canada

Originally Posted by sarky marky
Do you have an email address for this company? i'm hoping to be going over to Saskatoon in August/September for interview with Siemens but would like to try an arrange at least 3/4 other interviews for the time i'm there, i want to keep my options open and make a descision thats right regarding area/ housing/ schools etc.

Thanks, Mark
went over in Feb and had an interview with a few companies in Saskatoon, one was siemans who i've just signed a contract with and am awaiting my work visa as i write. Laurie is the lady to speak to. all's cool
Old Jul 1st 2008, 9:19 am
Just Joined

marky46 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thought I would post this in case anyone was looking for info regarding driving jobs - Bus and Coach:

Fort Mcmurray - Day shifts (Home every night) - 3-4 hour morning run and 3-4 hour afternoon run.

Guaranteed $210.00 per day. Working 24 days on, 4 off, but plenty of overtime if wanted.

In addition, every drivers receives a Fort Mcmurray Living Allowance of $1050.00 per month

In total that equates to around $70-80k per year without OT. Some of the top seniority drivers are on $100-$130k per year.

hello there, job sounds great i retired from the army served 24 years and got my hgv2 have been wanting to go to canada since i was posted there for 2 years when in the army,are they looking for drivers ?
Old Jul 1st 2008, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ledfoot
went over in Feb and had an interview with a few companies in Saskatoon, one was siemans who i've just signed a contract with and am awaiting my work visa as i write. Laurie is the lady to speak to. all's cool

Hi i work for siemens and they are a good company to work i have no complaints, it was the best move me and my family made 19 months ago and will never return to the uk
Old Jul 1st 2008, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by vickysteve
Hi i work for siemens and they are a good company to work i have no complaints, it was the best move me and my family made 19 months ago and will never return to the uk
Hi Steve and Vicky, nice to hear from someone in the company i have just sign'd for. Am waiting for the embassy to get back to me with my visa, then its all systems go. Trying to sell the house at the mo but its not a good time with house prices on the downward slope, however, its just me, no wife, (hurragh) so no ties except my daughter who's 16 in Oct and will be staying here until she's finished her exams next year and my son who's 21 and doing his own thing, that will give me some time to get sorted and then we'll see if she wants to go to uni here or Canada. Thanks for the info, hope to see you soon, Jerry.

p.s. Is this the Steve that works in the workshop. I was over in Feb and Laurie showed me around.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ledfoot
Hi Steve and Vicky, nice to hear from someone in the company i have just sign'd for. Am waiting for the embassy to get back to me with my visa, then its all systems go. Trying to sell the house at the mo but its not a good time with house prices on the downward slope, however, its just me, no wife, (hurragh) so no ties except my daughter who's 16 in Oct and will be staying here until she's finished her exams next year and my son who's 21 and doing his own thing, that will give me some time to get sorted and then we'll see if she wants to go to uni here or Canada. Thanks for the info, hope to see you soon, Jerry.

p.s. Is this the Steve that works in the workshop. I was over in Feb and Laurie showed me around.
No sorry not that one
Old Jul 1st 2008, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

No sorry not that one
No worries, Hope to see you soon
Old Jul 9th 2008, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

kel101 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=oilsands;5990845]
hi just read your post on bus, coach driver. me and my husband live in essex, england. looking to move to canada and are in the initial stages of looking into it. my husband has a hgv1 license and so minimal training would be needed. We have two children and are looking for a property out there as well. Any details you could give us would be of great help.
thankyou, kelly
Old Jul 9th 2008, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

Rob.M is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, thanks for the information on driving jobs in Fort Mcmurray. I have been intrested for some time to go out to Canada. I currently have a full PCV, driving licence, which enables me to drive a bus. I am currently upgrading to a class 2 licence too, just waiting to do the test, but have all the other requirements. I'd really apprecaite it you can pass on some information, on how to go about finding work as a bus driver in Canada, and how to go about the whole process. i mean the application process and immigration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Rob. M ( quoting as requested,=olisands;5990845

Last edited by Rob.M; Jul 9th 2008 at 3:25 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=kel101;6552511]
hi just read your post on bus, coach driver. me and my husband live in essex, england. looking to move to canada and are in the initial stages of looking into it. my husband has a hgv1 license and so minimal training would be needed. We have two children and are looking for a property out there as well. Any details you could give us would be of great help.
thankyou, kelly

Hi Kelly If your husband has his class 1 he chould not have any trouble getting a job out here, Here in Saskatoon there are a few companys taking on English drivers right now if you look on my web site most of the info is on there, if there are any other questions you can contact me throught the link on there.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

ronis sister is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=vickysteve;6553055]
Originally Posted by kel101

Hi Kelly If your husband has his class 1 he chould not have any trouble getting a job out here, Here in Saskatoon there are a few companys taking on English drivers right now if you look on my web site most of the info is on there, if there are any other questions you can contact me throught the link on there.
Hi I must be doing something wrong because I do all that you do Vicki and I don't charge a penny!!!!!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

pippin13 is an unknown quantity at this point

RE: driving in Canada.
My name is Phil and I am a coach driver for a company called National Holidays in England. Myself and 2 other drivers would be interested in more information regarding any vacancies. if you could email me at [email protected] and also [email protected] we would appreciate it very much. Many thanks, regards Phil Read
Old Jul 11th 2008, 2:41 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ronis sister;6553596]
Hi I must be doing something wrong because I do all that you do Vicki and I don't charge a penny!!!!!
Nope. You're doing nothing wrong at all RS
Old Jul 11th 2008, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=ronis sister;6553596]

I'm really pleased that you don't have to charge people...I wish we had deep enough pockets to do that but everything costs money! If we didn't charge people we couldn't afford to keep the web site running, we couldn't afford to spend days running people around town, printing costs, postage costs, basic equipment loan, home deposit loan etc.. We have never had any complaints about the amount we charge, we are told all the time what a fantastic service we provide.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:38 am
Just Joined

kabisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kabisa
Hey i tried to pm you but to no avail so i am just writing you so to ask of how i can apply for a driving job?where can i send my resume?can you give more details about the job?I will w8 and hope you reply so i can work for you thanks
Sir until now i have no response from you so if you can Please email me all details on how i can land a job as driver in Canada..email me at [email protected] by the way i am Filipino

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.