Don't get ripped off OK

Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

Scott2105 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Don't get ripped off OK

Originally Posted by njb1962
I Went Through Fred And His Associates yes $8000 is a lot of money but worth every cent.
Bison has such a good reputation they want to protect it hence insisting you go through a legal firm to make sure its all done correctly.
I have heard some horror stories from drivers with other companies who did it the cheap way all i can say is im very happy with Bison fair pay, treated well, as much home time as i want etc.
The $8000 was the best money i have ever spent in my life.

All i can say to those who did it the cheap way is good luck to you but dont keep bashing Fred He is a genuine man, he was very helpful he did not just get us here then leave on our own, he was invalueable in the first few weeks with help and advice on any topic you can think of all i had to do was pick up the phone.

And to those of you thinking about coming over dont discount Bison + Fred if you can afford to use Freds Services you would be well advised to seriously consider it, as you all know anything legal can get very complicated.
Each to their own I suppose.
In all honesty when I first looked at moving abroad I almost fell for the patter that these "agents" give you.
However, having stumbled across this forum, I soon realised that there was a wealth of invaluable information contained within this site.
My advice to anyone looking to move abroad, read most of the posts that Bigwheels sticks on here. What he doesn't know isn't worth knowing!