Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

correct airbrake video for Alberta????

correct airbrake video for Alberta????

Old Jun 25th 2014, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Smudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really nice
Smile Re: correct airbrake video for Alberta????

Originally Posted by Slippy
Is that rite smuggler...? It's the extra costs for if I fail that's bothering me buddy...? Only taking $6200 and $3500 of that is for my training and accommodation.
From what I've seen you'd have to be dead in the head to fail! I had 3x2 hour lessons and passed, piece of cake!
Old Jun 29th 2014, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

heydon1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: correct airbrake video for Alberta????

Originally Posted by Smudger75
From what I've seen you'd have to be dead in the head to fail! I had 3x2 hour lessons and passed, piece of cake!
Best way I found to do the air brake test is to go through it with your trainer and then practise doing it in the truck in the yard on your own for a few mins a time do it in small stages little bit at a time until you can remember it. It worked for me.
Old Jun 30th 2014, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: correct airbrake video for Alberta????

Originally Posted by kb33
Whooo Just like the good ole days
i know, its fun aint it.. and this Slippy is such a gullible buffoon he wont last a year here with his attitude.