Convoy remake?

Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:55 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Convoy remake?

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
That gal in the XKE aint got no pants on man I just looked down and BINGO there it was..

There what was

Did'nt ya hear me she aint got no pants on...look at her she's just waiting there.

.............Back em down Back em down we got a bear in a plain brown wrapper...

Son of a Bitch...jeeze son of a bitch.

OVER..............

Are you driving?was that in Convoy?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CHRISRICHES
he he he, now I'm grinning like a kid again!

I always begged my Dad to buy a long nose Truck instead of a conventional one, as I didn't want to be "Pig Pen"

On one of our Holidays we were driving from Colorado through New Mexico, then into Texas. I wanted to go to Albequirk (dont know how to spell it) but didn't want to tell the wife that was where Rubber Duck came from!
Spank my ass and call me Charlie...if I'm wrong here dude.

Aint a Conventional a long nose / Bonneted Truck

A COE (Cab Over Engine) are the box shape similar to what we have here in the UK

I know I'm a Cock....correct me if I'm wrong...about the truck that is...not the cock bit

Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Are you driving?was that in Convoy?

HA HA HA F**K me that was funny....it's in the thread title babe / Yes it was at the begining
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Dave take a look at this company, when i contacted him in Feb. hewas unsure about the whole immigration thing,but was interested and might now think otherwise
www.essentransport.com
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Dave take a look at this company, when i contacted him in Feb. hewas unsure about the whole immigration thing,but was interested and might now think otherwise
www.essentransport.com
Thanks again Mate your a star.......once again you come up trumps ....you should set up your own recruitment agency.

Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey dream catcher her's a great film + music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyKvD-4IxOY
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks again Mate your a star.......once again you come up trumps ....you should set up your own recruitment agency.

Happy to be of assistance to any one who say's thanks
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:09 pm

Hey dream catcher her's a great film + music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyKvD-4IxOY

Priceless..really good film to.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

So ive got to pop into work,,,come by again DCatcher,,,ma petit canard x
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:13 pm

Im cream crackered.Thanks for the chat,really nice of you all to let me in.xx Sweet Dreams. Bientot.

PS.Thanks Chris also x

Last edited by dreamcatcher; Sep 4th 2007 at 11:17 pm.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

You sweet talker you.

Karla x x x
Old Sep 5th 2007, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CHRISRICHES
I grew up watching the film Convoy most days (think I still know it word for word!)

I thought it would make a great new film, with all the new Trucks and special effects ect.. What does anyone think?

p.s. yes, I am bored - my wife is studying downstairs, and I can't be assed to read up on my French.

All the new trucks?!!!!!!!
C'mon Chris apart from Pigpens COE (cabover) "classic" N.Amercian trucks have changed very little visually since the days of Convoy and Smoky and the bandit.
Apart from maybe the KW T2000 and Peterbilt 379 (which are the same truck) I personally can see very little to mark them apart!!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Big Truck
All the new trucks?!!!!!!!
C'mon Chris apart from Pigpens COE (cabover) "classic" N.Amercian trucks have changed very little visually since the days of Convoy and Smoky and the bandit.
Apart from maybe the KW T2000 and Peterbilt 379 (which are the same truck) I personally can see very little to mark them apart!!
Well to me thats what made them special...if your living in them for so long they might as well look great....mechanicaly no idea they might be poor but they look good....

Bull dog Mack with a can on back an a jaguire hallin ass...baby you a trukin with the rubber duck n I'm bout pull the plug on yer drain...10-4

Old Sep 5th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

It would be great if they did a remake of the film, but I do love the old one

Its been years since I watched it, I may have to watch it tonight

Karla x x x
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

Spank my ass and call me Charlie...if I'm wrong here dude.

Aint a Conventional a long nose / Bonneted Truck

A COE (Cab Over Engine) are the box shape similar to what we have here in the UK

I know I'm a Cock....correct me if I'm wrong...about the truck that is...not the cock bit

I will call you Charlie, but I will pass on the spanking thanks........

I meant conventional as in for the U.K. - F10'S ECT.... (my Dad brought a Turboliner - and my dream truck was a F12 globetrotter!)

Yeah, you're right Cab Over in USA terms is flat front type

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.