Closure

Old Aug 24th 2010, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Closure

The drunken bastard that ran me over and left me for dead on the highway, just got sentenced to 15 years prison,, Woo hoo good day for me
Old Aug 24th 2010, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

fedupgb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Closure

Thats fantastic news hope he gets sha--d up the a--e every day. I hope you are mending ok.
Chris
Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Gremmie
The drunken bastard that ran me over and left me for dead on the highway, just got sentenced to 15 years prison,, Woo hoo good day for me
cracking news
Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Some justice for you, Gremmie. Does this open any other doors for you now?
Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Good news for all he's put you thru..

Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobthedog
Some justice for you, Gremmie. Does this open any other doors for you now?
Nope,, but the doors will definitley close behind him
Old Aug 24th 2010, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Good news and justice in the right direction for once.
Loafy...
Old Aug 24th 2010, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

Jonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to behold

Great News,
Been wondering about the outcome of all that s*** that happened to you.
Hope they put him on the 'Chain Gang' p'raps painting the lanes while theyre still open over on the 401....in the rush hour to make it more interesting!
What would he have got here (UK)?? More like 15 WEEKS than years.
Hope this news helps with any further developments' you can proceed with.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Good result, much more like justice than the UK version.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Old Aug 25th 2010, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Good result, get those lawyers on the job so you can buy that holiday Villa beside Koogar in Florida!!!
Old Aug 26th 2010, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

cargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nicecargomatic is just really nice

good news mate glad to hear it
Old Aug 29th 2010, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

hey i was just along road from you on satuarday morning with a load of smelly pigs.blumernort
Old Aug 30th 2010, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spockil
hey i was just along road from you on satuarday morning with a load of smelly pigs.blumernort
At Funks or Steves, you should have rang
Old Aug 30th 2010, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

At Funks or Steves, you should have rang
just along road from steves to one of the many barns lol
well i would have rang but 1:didnt have your number 2: i would have stunk worse than a skunk.
maybe next time il have it slightly better planned.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.