THANK YOU

Old Feb 23rd 2017, 2:05 pm
Flying Scotsman

Slippy will become famous soon enoughSlippy will become famous soon enough
Default THANK YOU

I would like to thank James for supporting me from day one since we met on this site over 3 years ago, he gave me solid advice from start to finish and still helps me to this day. I left only a year into my work permit as had a bad experience as a lot of us do but this guy talked me back and I thank him for that and everything else he has done as I am onroute to Pembina border with my COPR papers to put closure to my resident application and become a permanent resident of 🇨🇦 I am proud to say James is and will always be a very close friend for life. If there's any truckers out there seriously wanting to make the move to Canada and James gives you advice you need to listen and take notes as he knows his stuff. Thank you British expat site and thank you James, wish me luck for interview on Monday lol.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 3:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THANK YOU

Glad to hear you're all sorted now. I have had to remove James' full name from your post though, not sure he'd thank you for putting that on a public forum somehow!

Please use his BE username rather than his real full name, thanks.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 4:17 pm
Flying Scotsman

OOooooh maaaaaan I'm sorry I forgot
Old Mar 8th 2017, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

duh ya numpty....always a pleasure big lad .
Old Mar 9th 2017, 12:31 am
Flying Scotsman

Originally Posted by jamesmc
duh ya numpty....always a pleasure big lad .
Sooooo who's going to be your next student goodbuddy😁👍