Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Car Hire and local weather pls

Car Hire and local weather pls

Old Feb 3rd 2009, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice
Default Re: Car Hire and local weather pls

Erm, no.
Im asking is that the car, cause its a qer dif if it is.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Erm, no.
Im asking is that the car, cause its a qer dif if it is.
its a what
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Gremmie is that you?
Your to fast to night! Some newbie on here would get the impression you are quite witty!
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
its a what

Its a big dent isnt it?!!!! god almighty LoL
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry but I have to agree with the Gremmie! Didnt have a clue what you were on about with the qer din thingy ma bob!
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

When they thump ya up ya arse here they dont bugger about
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

When they thump ya up ya arse here they dont bugger about
Thats one way of putting it!
Was it you that suggested hanging around truck stops recently!
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

I think it was bad reversing ....
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kb33
I think it was bad reversing ....
reversing lol

suppose i was just trying to get it nearer to the block heater connector lol

unlike the first one I hired at least this one had a connector i could find!!!

It was a prang simple as, it happens every day, whats the prob???
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

are you questioning whether scooby is telling the truth talk about the pot calling the kettle black Curt
gentlemen pls

Its a prang simple as....I cant prove it was me anymore than I can be arsed to prove I was ever in Canada...

either way those who have spoken in person know what I am about
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Personally I couldnt care less - You are alright and I assume the other driver was too and that is in fact all that matters!
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dinger24
Personally I couldnt care less - You are alright and I assume the other driver was too and that is in fact all that matters!
back in my dingly dell safe and sund

all parties, more or less unharmed, slight neck ache but no serious damage as still moving at moment of impact.... so cleared to fly home same night,,, even met some H&R drivers in the bat at the airport, they knew me??? wish I had not stayed in the bar the previous night lol lol

and yes that was lucky although,,, I sense a serious whiplash now coming on lol bugger is it too late to get an internet lawyer lol lol
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ah the old whiplash routine!
Seriously how did you enjoy your trip, was it your first time in Canada?
what did you think of the open roads etc
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dinger24
Ah the old whiplash routine!
Seriously how did you enjoy your trip, was it your first time in Canada?
what did you think of the open roads etc
I loved Canada, but what impressed me most was the people. Unlike most Americans i have met, they seemed to genuinely interested in why I was there and mostly supportive.. And I cant say that about parts of the UK

Trip was brill, over 3000 kms in 8 days, the roads were as clear as a whistle, the weather spolit me, well nearly, ok the near whiteout on the night drive from Calgary to first pit stop was a nightmare esp in the dark, but arrived safe and sound, the hotel was just waht I expected from a motor inn. Plain and simple, no jokes pls, and yes I would recommend it to anyone.

The daytime drive from there back over to Calgary was a joy, esp as I studied the map and put diversion points into the GPS... 800 kms in one day noy bad for a novice lol with sightseeing on the way...

The open roads,,, lordy worst trafiic is saw was in calgary, but it still only took me 30 mins to get to city centre from I2, imagine that. not much difference in distance from M25 to Hammersmith...
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know what you mean about the drive, that is a completely different scene to here in the UK.
The open countryside is another complete opposite, the scenery etc and the views like the Highway running parrel to the Railroad and the Huge trains seem to run the length to the horizon
Its just somethings you need to see first hand!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.