Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Car Hire and local weather pls

Car Hire and local weather pls

Old Feb 3rd 2009, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice
Default Re: Car Hire and local weather pls

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Are BW and Scooby in cahootes together the plot thickens... Or did he go from toon town down to lethbrige,got thumped up the arse, and had no car to play with
Dunno ....you will have to wait for more clues Sherlock
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kb33
Dunno ....you will have to wait for more clues Sherlock
Ok Dr. Watson now go and get my slippers and mehrsham
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Ok Dr. Watson now go and get my slippers and mehrsham

I'll get the wife's slippers ...
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

Are BW and Scooby in cahootes together the plot thickens... Or did he go from toon town down to lethbrige,got thumped up the arse, and had no car to play with
ok chaps ls keep it nice

Kev sorry about last thursday butI had a few thing to take care of

As for the BW remarks!!!! well i am not leaving today for a job to start in the morn neither am I blowing c**p up anyones blowhole
Attached Thumbnails Car Hire and local weather pls-rear-ended.gif  
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scooby109
ok chaps ls keep it nice

As for the BW remarks!!!! well i am not leaving today for a job to start in the morn neither am I blowing c**p up anyones blowhole
was only pulling ya plonker... hey cool arse bump did you put that in ya CV too
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Smashing!
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

ok chaps ls keep it nice

Kev

I am sorry I did not call, It would have been great to have met, I have only dealt with 2 ladies called donna and another called christine at westcan. No i dont ask the surname, and they never said.

The interview was a waste of mine and their time, from the moment I walked in I was made to feel like a pleb.

So guess what Sherlock and co, lol lol, I did not get a job offer!!! wonder why,,,, in and out in 30 mins

Westcan may be a very good company, maybe I walked in on a bad day, maybe I just pushed them too hard too see me on account of the fact I was over there, whatever, safe to say they werent impressed and I walked out no less a person.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Kev

I am sorry I did not call, It would have been great to have met, I have only dealt with 2 ladies called donna and another called christine at westcan. No i dont ask the surname, and they never said.

The interview was a waste of mine and their time, from the moment I walked in I was made to feel like a pleb.

So guess what Sherlock and co, lol lol, I did not get a job offer!!! wonder why,,,, in and out in 30 mins

Westcan may be a very good company, maybe I walked in on a bad day, maybe I just pushed them too hard too see me on account of the fact I was over there, whatever, safe to say they werent impressed and I walked out no less a person.
my plonker lol

wonder what the tinkle was lol lol

just pray no one take me seriously well not too much anyway

life is way too short!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

I guess that you must have gone to Westcan Edmonton ??

Bad move and not a nice place .... there all up there own arses up there

Whoops thats me getting fired

Should have come to Calgary mate far better place to live an work, You wouldn't think it was the same company.

I asked them about you and they didn't know a Paul and had no interview lined up with you either, but said they would see you no probelm. But I had no way of getting hold of you.

But then again they have got very high hiring standards
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kb33
I guess that you must have gone to Westcan Edmonton ??

Bad move and not a nice place .... there all up there own arses up there

Whoops thats me getting fired

Should have come to Calgary mate far better place to live an work, You wouldn't think it was the same company.

I asked them about you and they didn't know a Paul and had no interview lined up with you either, but said they would see you no probelm. But I had no way of getting hold of you.

But then again they have got very high hiring standards
kev

Life is full of good and bad karma, some things just aint meant to be, and that just was one of them.

But one thing is for sure, I have a job to come over sure and your addy in noted in the book, so whether I am 600 kms away or 250 kms I will insist on that cuppa one day lol

Karma on its way

ps as you say they do like to keep an eye on what we post on here, I was quite surprised as to the questions I was asked about where I got my background info from. Research is everything, but most were surprised just how much I knew about them... amazing really
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

kev

Life is full of good and bad karma, some things just aint meant to be, and that just was one of them.

But one thing is for sure, I have a job to come over sure and your addy in noted in the book, so whether I am 600 kms away or 250 kms I will insist on that cuppa one day lol

Karma on its way

ps as you say they do like to keep an eye on what we post on here, I was quite surprised as to the questions I was asked about where I got my background info from. Research is everything, but most were surprised just how much I knew about them... amazing really

Im not going to ask which Co,s said yes and awhich you will accept
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Im not going to ask which Co,s said yes and awhich you will accept
but ya did ya nosey devil lol lol
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Its true you do not know who we are chatting to and anyone could read this! I just wish one of them would come clean and offer me a job!
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Thats not the acctual car though is it?
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Thats not the acctual car though is it?
are you questioning whether scooby is telling the truth talk about the pot calling the kettle black Curt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.