Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Car Hire and local weather pls

Car Hire and local weather pls

Old Jan 24th 2009, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Car Hire and local weather pls

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Scooby are you of ya rocker You,ve travelld all this way and the only thing you could think of doing was to get online on BE,,, go get a job for @#$%$#@@ sake man

Twatting around lol done 2 inteviews, 1 lasted 5 hours and both included road tests in freightshakers lol ah the sweet memories... off to spend a slumped over a beer or 2

ps another1 lined up for morrow

Might take sunday off and enjoy the snow!!!!
Old Jan 24th 2009, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

farjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinger24
Depends, mine is nearest to the ground thus it has a shorter distance to travel meaning that it doesnt splash back as much which means I dont smell of pee!
And your excuse is?

Old Jan 24th 2009, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by farjojo71
Hey Jo

what is faron handle on BTA if is may ask??

Paul
Old Jan 24th 2009, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

farjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scooby109
Hey Jo

what is faron handle on BTA if is may ask??

Paul
Handle???? 10-4 rubber ducky

Its jojofar.....in disguise to confuse Gremmie
Old Jan 24th 2009, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Handle???? 10-4 rubber ducky

Its jojofar.....in disguise to confuse Gremmie
All you,ve done thus far is confuse Fatone

Last edited by Gremmie; Jan 24th 2009 at 3:11 pm. Reason: Sorry spelt his name wrong,,, Faron
Old Jan 24th 2009, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

All you,ve done thus far is confuse Fatone
He isn't fat!! Add me on FB and have a look

Last edited by farjojo71; Jan 24th 2009 at 6:17 pm.
Old Jan 24th 2009, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

He isn't fat!! Add me on FB and have a look
Did that,, before i realised who you were
Old Jan 24th 2009, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

Did that,, before i realised who you were
hello peeps

another day another interview, and who said getting a job over here was hard lol btw they maybe just desperate to get drivers!!! lol lol

Off to the shark bar for some pool and munchies

have fun children and keep warm
Old Jan 25th 2009, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spockil
if you imagine the a 9 to inverness where it is single carriageway
Ahhh the A9 Forth bridge to Inverness .............. such memory's

I used to stop in a pull off just opposite a gift shop that had a small tea room attatched to it, it was about half way up and f**ked if I can remember the name. but I had many a cream tea there
Old Jan 25th 2009, 1:54 am
Just Joined

king monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

american cars are crap but Id roll with a g6. they are the sportiest of the lot.
Old Jan 25th 2009, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by king monkey
american cars are crap but Id roll with a g6. they are the sportiest of the lot.
a g6 in saskatoon in winter,,, now that gotta be fun!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road

a g6 in saskatoon in winter,,, now that gotta be fun!!!!
so how was your trip did you get what you wanted? uv been quiet of late
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spockil
so how was your trip did you get what you wanted? uv been quiet of late
hello peeps

Got everything I wanted, its down to 2 companies, in 2 different provinces, so whoever gives me the ealiest start date etc etc.

it was an interesting trip, apart from the car wreck on the I2, lol, but hey ho that what insurance is for

Scooby
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

hello peeps

Got everything I wanted, its down to 2 companies, in 2 different provinces, so whoever gives me the ealiest start date etc etc.

it was an interesting trip, apart from the car wreck on the I2, lol, but hey ho that what insurance is for

Scooby
You were here a week and you wrecked a car cool sending karma for that
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Cant believe you had a smash and didnt get pics!
Thats just not cricket old bean!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.