Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Canadian Log Books - Advice on their use and Completing

Canadian Log Books - Advice on their use and Completing

Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Canadian Log Books - Advice on their use and Completing

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Maybe because of all that Wa**** thats what made him blind
Who said that...............I know who you are you know.....who are ya.

(Pheonix nights that is from)
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:20 am
Just Joined

billy ray is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello there .. can you tell me what is meant by muct have 3 post's before you send a private message ?... also any info about a job out there would be great appreciated

regards

Col
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:46 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billy ray
Hello there .. can you tell me what is meant by muct have 3 post's before you send a private message ?... also any info about a job out there would be great appreciated

regards

Col
Do a search of this forum Billy Ray, you will find loads of companies hiring. One more post and you can send a PM.
Welcome to the forum
Andy
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:52 am
Just Joined

I'm still trying to find my way round this thing ?..lol
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

I'm still trying to find my way round this thing ?..lol

Have a look at this link for starters Billy ray, If you want to ask one of the truckers in Canada a question by PM you have to post at least 3 posts, which you have now

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489794

Also try and be specific about which province, whether you prefer tankers, roping and sheeting (tarping), reefers etc.

There's a search button above type in "truck driving jobs Canada", that should help a bit.
For more info about Canada use the wiki button, also above, there's loads of info on there about finding work, provinces etc, people have posted some really interesting and informative stuff on there.

Good luck

Rosie
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:34 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Have a look at this link for starters Billy ray, If you want to ask one of the truckers in Canada a question by PM you have to post at least 3 posts, which you have now

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489794

Also try and be specific about which province, whether you prefer tankers, roping and sheeting (tarping), reefers etc.

There's a search button above type in "truck driving jobs Canada", that should help a bit.
For more info about Canada use the wiki button, also above, there's loads of info on there about finding work, provinces etc, people have posted some really interesting and informative stuff on there.

Good luck

Rosie
Good answer Rosie. here's a link to the search Billy Ray http://britishexpats.com/forum/search.php
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Good answer Rosie. here's a link to the search Billy Ray http://britishexpats.com/forum/search.php
Cheers

It's so bloody confusing when you first start looking and its easy to be put off asking.

Rosie
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:44 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Cheers

It's so bloody confusing when you first start looking and its easy to be put off asking.

Rosie
Yeah, i agree. we don't want to put anyone off with sarcastic replies, there is a lot of good info on here, in amongst all the BS. It can be overwhelming to anyone coming here for the first time and we ALL should try to make it a pleasant experience.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:53 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Yeah, i agree. we don't want to put anyone off with sarcastic replies, there is a lot of good info on here, in amongst all the BS. It can be overwhelming to anyone coming here for the first time and we ALL should try to make it a pleasant experience.
yes mother
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:18 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Originally Posted by koogar
yes mother
Have you done the dishes and cleaning yet young man!!!!!! don't forget, whites in 1 pile, coloureds in another..........................
Old Dec 5th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Shall we get the "How much do you all get paid by the mile and it's crap" comments out the way for billy before BT gets hold of him so he can hit the ignore button.

Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:21 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Shall we get the "How much do you all get paid by the mile and it's crap" comments out the way for billy before BT gets hold of him so he can hit the ignore button.

lmao, Billy, you have to work 25hrs a day, 8 days a week and you have to pay your employer $10ph for the privilige of sitting in there truck.......
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:28 am
Just Joined

Oh! I can see the monies not that great but whats the quality of life like ?.. What's with the adjusting the brakes and all that Malarky... seem's so much more complex than here ?..

By the way thanks for all the comments, Humour and help. Good to know that I can nget a civil answer to what must seem like a stupid question to people that have been doin this a while

Respect
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:53 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Oh! I can see the monies not that great but whats the quality of life like ?.. What's with the adjusting the brakes and all that Malarky... seem's so much more complex than here ?..

By the way thanks for all the comments, Humour and help. Good to know that I can nget a civil answer to what must seem like a stupid question to people that have been doin this a while

Respect
our QOL is great, so much to see and do around here, contrary to popular belief, i can earn a decent wage and get time to spend it.
brakes are no biggie, in reality you probably won't have to touch them yourself but if you do........ there's just one nut (no, not bt) tighten it all the way (clockwise) then slacken off half a turn.
You will need to learn how the airbrake system works but again, it's no biggie, the test is easy. In NS its 20 multiple choice questions and you have to get 16 right.
There are no stupid questions Billy.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

Hey mate enlighten me and tell me what the game is and how you earn a descent wage then ... I know that if I do get over there I'll be more interested in gaining residency than anything to be honest, but you have to earn a fair crust right ?..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.