Canada here I COME!!!!!

Old May 16th 2014, 8:14 am
Flying Scotsman

Slippy will become famous soon enoughSlippy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Canada here I COME!!!!!

Hahahahaha gotta start somewhere Gremmie lol
Old May 16th 2014, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
So instead of Hit & Run you chose Duck & Roll
Day & Ross = Dazed & Lost.
Old May 17th 2014, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neilg14
Day & Ross = Dazed & Lost.
that makes no sense Neilg..
H&R trans = Hit & Run
D&R trans = Ditch & Roll or Duck & Run
Old May 17th 2014, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

H&R and Day & Ross both have yards in Winnipeg so good chance you will meet up and its not called a car park but a "parking lot" you will need to learn new lingo.Slippy do you have an idea when you coming over ,are you based out of Winnipeg?
Old May 17th 2014, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

neil ,kenny is coming over mid june tae leithbridge to be indoctrinated in the company way o things ,then back tae his base in the peg.
jimmy.
Old May 18th 2014, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Neil1x
Hey slippy
I'm on my way out there too. Heading out end at the end of May to Hartland NB to work with day and Ross
Why ?
Old May 19th 2014, 5:29 am
Just Joined

Neil1x is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Why ?
Why not I've gotta start somewhere, most of the advice I've received suggests working for a small ma & pa business which C&J is linked to a large contract which D&R has. I know people in presque isle so that's just over the border. So why not?????
Old May 19th 2014, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Why not I've gotta start somewhere, most of the advice I've received suggests working for a small ma & pa business which C&J is linked to a large contract which D&R has. I know people in presque isle so that's just over the border. So why not?????
In your third post you never mentioned C&J , just NB and Day and Ross , enough to set alarm bells ringing in their own right let alone combined
To this day I'll never forget the Taliban D and R driver who undertook me using the shoulder on a 2 lane section of the yellowhead , yee bloody haw !
Old May 19th 2014, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
In your third post you never mentioned C&J , just NB and Day and Ross , enough to set alarm bells ringing in their own right let alone combined
To this day I'll never forget the Taliban D and R driver who undertook me using the shoulder on a 2 lane section of the yellowhead , yee bloody haw !
Yeah sounds like you have been drafted by the urban guerrillas
Old May 19th 2014, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

a D&R truck on your bumper on hwy16 or worse on 11 or 17 in ON. is enough for any driver to be woried about, when the $$$ is going to try to overtake and ditch ya.
I would rather be pulled by the DOT every day than have to run anywhere near a D&R truck, no joking!
Old May 19th 2014, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah sounds like you have been drafted by the urban guerrillas
Don't be a ******* smartass , you'll see what I mean soon enough . Giddy up cowboy
Old May 19th 2014, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jamesmc
a D&R truck on your bumper on hwy16 or worse on 11 or 17 in ON. is enough for any driver to be woried about, when the $$$ is going to try to overtake and ditch ya.
I would rather be pulled by the DOT every day than have to run anywhere near a D&R truck, no joking!
So what are you implying? D&R drivers are pushed past the limit or they take any old driver who can point the truck in the right direction or what? Not trying to wind anybody up but I'm not going to know anything about them till I get over there and doing the job..
Old May 19th 2014, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamesmc
neil ,kenny is coming over mid june tae leithbridge to be indoctrinated in the company way o things ,then back tae his base in the peg.
jimmy.
Ok Jimmy,he sent me a private message,i might be in da Peg this weekend if all goes to plan and they give me the correct PO numbers ,im in McAllen TX the noo,hope to be back at the weekend if ya want to meet for a beer or you live in a village some place ?
Old May 20th 2014, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

So what are you implying? D&R drivers are pushed past the limit or they take any old driver who can point the truck in the right direction or what? Not trying to wind anybody up but I'm not going to know anything about them till I get over there and doing the job..
I was told D&Rs own trucks are ran on elogs.they are owned by mc cain foods.so no prob BUT a lot of their smaller contractors and o/os drive like madmen!!balls to the wind,,they would try to get past you anytime any place. just my look at things
Old May 20th 2014, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

The standard of their drivers leaves a lot to be desired , akin to the muppets that run out of Surrey BC . Most cannot drive a truck period , the one and only time I've seen a semi doing a 180 backwards into the rhubarb it was good old D and R . Fortunately for other road users they can be easily spotted in advance , if not by the colors then the beaten state of the trucks with bits either hanging off or missing all together .
As Jimmy has already posted , coming over the top from Toronto to the Peg the last thing you want is a suicide driver from D&R in your mirrors , nightmare the lot of them . I'll pull over and help most guys , but these idiots can stay in the ditch and freeze for all I care .
Don't get me started

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.