Bye for now

Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future
Default Bye for now

Just a quick note to say "Bye" and "Thanks" to those that have helped with any questions I have had whilst on BE - and thanks for the chat's.

My wife and I had decided Canada was going to be a good move for us - but when I told my boss (who is also my Dad) that we were going to start the process of moving, he offered my Wife and I more envolvement with the family Transport company - and full takeover next July.

We still love the idea of moving to Canada one day, but there is potential to earn very good money for the both of us here, if we put the hours in. We will be keeping our options open.

I was going to keep popping in now and then, but to be honest I don't like the bitching on here - plus I never liked how Lyndon got treated on here.

I have found some great information on this site, but with the negative nature of some people on here, combined with the extra hours I'm working it's time to call it a day.

Good luck to all of you, I hope you find what you're looking for - hopefully I'll see some of you on here sometime in the future.

Chris
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:19 pm
PREPARED

pete d is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bye for now

Originally Posted by CHRISRICHES
Just a quick note to say "Bye" and "Thanks" to those that have helped with any questions I have had whilst on BE - and thanks for the chat's.

My wife and I had decided Canada was going to be a good move for us - but when I told my boss (who is also my Dad) that we were going to start the process of moving, he offered my Wife and I more envolvement with the family Transport company - and full takeover next July.

We still love the idea of moving to Canada one day, but there is potential to earn very good money for the both of us here, if we put the hours in. We will be keeping our options open.

I was going to keep popping in now and then, but to be honest I don't like the bitching on here - plus I never liked how Lyndon got treated on here.

I have found some great information on this site, but with the negative nature of some people on here, combined with the extra hours I'm working it's time to call it a day.

Good luck to all of you, I hope you find what you're looking for - hopefully I'll see some of you on here sometime in the future.

Chris
i didn't really know you or your family but i'd like to be the first to say all the luck in the world with the future and what ever it brings......................
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:35 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Chris
Good luck then, hope it all works out for you.
I've no idea what happened with Lyndon, I was taking a break from the forum when it all must have happened. I know Lyndon (he used to email me and ask me questions when he was first thinking of moving to Canada and I was working for Kindersley) and he seems like a great guy to me, but some rules must have been broken. I'm sure they don't just ban people for nothing. Anyway, like I say, I don't know what went on there.
I find the 'bitching' kinda funny. I'd find this place very boring if everyone agreed all the time.
Ok, good luck again and I hope your company goes from strength to strength.
Koog.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Chris
Good Luck Chris hope everything works out for you and your mrs

Rosie
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, wishing you success and prosperity in your business.
Good Luck
Yoong
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Yup all the best , You didnt want to come to Canada anyway its such a nasty cold horrible place with Victorian work ethics and ugly big lumbersome trucks.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Good luck,
I know I'm probably up there with the top "bitchers",
its looking like if this diesel price doesn't sort itself out soon the light will go out for all of us!!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

Chris
Best of Luck - The envolvement in higher management will only make any move to another country a positive one
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

Rudds1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Chris
Best of luck Chris, You will find Lyndon on that other site *********************** dot com, if you evaer want a chat with him
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

Thanks for all the kind words!

Koogs - I forgot to say thanks for all the good reading on your blog Also I hope you have a great future with Mrs Koogs and Junior Koogs - I know you don't need telling, but do whatever you have to, to stay with them - even if it means working in Wallymart!!

BT - yes, I do think you're one of the "Bitchers" - but I must admit, it does keep things interesting!

Last edited by Sue; Nov 13th 2007 at 8:43 pm. Reason: link removed.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Good Luck for the future Chris

Karla x x x x x x x x x
Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Chris
Good luck Chris,
so you've decided then to stay at the family firm and become a top transport mogel time will tell???? pop by now and again and have a chat OK
Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:48 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:56 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you both I hope the venture turns out to be everything you want it to be. If you work hard enough you can come to Canada with loads of money and take us all out for a Tims. French Vanilla and a Honey dip dounut for me please.

Take Care
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:48 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Good luck to you both I hope the venture turns out to be everything you want it to be. If you work hard enough you can come to Canada with loads of money and take us all out for a Tims. French Vanilla and a Honey dip dounut for me please.

Take Care
doughnuts? someone say doughnuts?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.