Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

BT Welcome back!!! Now spill the beans.....

BT Welcome back!!! Now spill the beans.....

Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default BT Welcome back!!! Now spill the beans.....

.....and tell us all what happened to you.

Were you imprisoned in a dark cell and your fingernails removed.

Have you been thinking of loads of questions while being imprisoned bet you had loads of time to think.

OR

Have you been rehabilitated and now seen the light in making a living by driving OTR

Old Dec 4th 2007, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future
Default Re: BT Welcome back!!! Now spill the beans.....

Hello "Daddie Dave",
I got my wrist slapped for "cutting and pasting" on this forum when it is done with abandonment on the other forums,
strange that!!
I think I could be about to get a ban on another "backslappers.com" forum by two "overzealous" mods who don't like it when my "observations" point out that they "earn" close to $10/hour for the glorious privilege of driving OTR!!!!

But I must say guy's the posting on here has gone badly down recently, there's very little actual "truck driving/living in Canada" posts being submitted,too much "doggie doo doo" if you don't mind me saying.
If I was a new member here the recent posts would not encourage me to come back,even if it is coming from me.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Hello "Daddie Dave",
I got my wrist slapped for "cutting and pasting" on this forum when it is done with abandonment on the other forums,
strange that!!
I think I could be about to get a ban on another Oh what a surprise"backslappers.com" forum by two "overzealous" mods who don't like it when my "observations" point out that they "earn" close to $10/hour for the glorious privilege of driving OTR!!!! And if they only earn that much,isn't it THEIR choice
But I must say guy's the posting on here has gone badly down recently, there's very little actual "truck driving/living in Canada" posts being submitted,Well who's fault might that be????BT... loafy and Chris started their Seafood thread as a kind of blog/diary only to have it highjacked by a certain person ridicueling their wages and conditions of work. I had intended to do a diary aswell,but what for??? The forums loss not mine.too much "doggie doo doo" if you don't mind me saying.
If I was a new member here the recent posts would not encourage me to come back,even if it is coming from me.
Nuff said
Old Dec 4th 2007, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Nuff said
Gremmie,
maybe you would have the decency to go back to this forum and tell them your news about your job "flit":
http://forum.truckersworld.co.uk/vie...=7584&start=15
You posted as "BC Boy" and told them you where driving fuel tankers in BC about to earn $90k/year.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Gremmie,
maybe you would have the decency to go back to this forum and tell them your news about your job "flit":
http://forum.truckersworld.co.uk/vie...=7584&start=15
You posted as "BC Boy" and told them you where driving fuel tankers in BC about to earn $90k/year.
And your point is what????? WBT drivers in BC earn approx that much and more ....if they want to....
Another sensless argument from BT dismemebered
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

But I must say guy's the posting on here has gone badly down recently, there's very little actual "truck driving/living in Canada" posts being submitted,too much "doggie doo doo" if you don't mind me saying

Whats the point in trying to inform anyone of Living an working in Canada when you disect everything and turn the whole thread into a farce

And BTW I know for a fact that some WBT drivers are earning over $85K a year and not in B.C.

Honestly you have no idea of what its like in Canada
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kb33
And BTW I know for a fact that some WBT drivers are earning over $85K a year and not in B.C.
Yes,
I could well believe there are WBT drivers making $85k in AB,but they are working 15/16 hour days to get that aren't they?
Why do they have to keep coming back to the UK looking for drivers year after year if the majority of the ones they already have can earn $85k?!!!!!!

Gremmie/BC boy/Spirit 08 (he changes his name as much as his employment!!) worded that post at Truckersworld to make readers of it assume that he was going to "earn" $90k/year when we all know thats now not true.

Last edited by Big Truck; Dec 5th 2007 at 12:34 pm.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:40 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Yes,
I could well believe there are WBT drivers making $85k in AB,but they are working 15/16 hour days to get that aren't they? When will you get it into your thick head that we can only work a max of 14 hrs per day but rarely do, so talk of working 15/16 hrs a day is pure BS
Why do they have to keep coming back to the UK looking for drivers year after year if the majority of the ones they already have can earn $85k?!!!!!! Duh!!!!!! Because there is a shortage of drivers in Canada (and the US)

Gremmie/BC boy/Spirit 08 (he changes his name as much as his employment!!) worded that post at Truckersworld to make readers of it assume that he was going to "earn" $90k/year when we all know thats now not true.
I read the post and he quite clearly stated, in answer to another posters question, that the $90k was gross

Now why don't you stfu and ask some sensible questions, contribute something useful or stay away?...............
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
I read the post and he quite clearly stated, in answer to another posters question, that the $90k was gross

Now why don't you stfu and ask some sensible questions, contribute something useful or stay away?...............
Ah he's back then.....

Well said Andy,
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by andy_sheila

Have you found out your fuel price yet?!!!!!!!
Go and look at some of KB33/Gremmies and other EX-WBT drivers posts and they have stated they have worked such hours,GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!

Yes there is a shortage of drivers, why?
Because of the long hours away from home and the crap $10/hour wages.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:46 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Big Truck;5635920]Have you found out your fuel price yet?!!!!!!! Yes, the recent huge increase hurts but i'm not about to go bankrupt anytime soon, we got a wage increase to cover it
Go and look at some of KB33/Gremmies and other EX-WBT drivers posts and they have stated they have worked such hours,GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!! See below

Yes there is a shortage of drivers, why? Because of many things, wages being well down the list
Because of the long hours away from home and the crap $10/hour wages. If $10 an hour was right (which it's not), it's still $3 above minimum wage

LOL, My facts are right, you stated that Gremmie said he earnt $90 giving the impression that this was a net wage, Gremmie openly stated 2/3 posts later that it was a gross amount. You are so FOS, i'm not even going to argue with you anymore. TBH i'm so sick of you that you have the distinction of being the only person on my ignore list.

Have a good xmas and try to make a new yrs resolution to not be so much of an arse
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=andy_sheila;5635970]
Have you found out your fuel price yet?!!!!!!! Yes, the recent huge increase hurts but i'm not about to go bankrupt anytime soon, we got a wage increase to cover it
Go and look at some of KB33/Gremmies and other EX-WBT drivers posts and they have stated they have worked such hours,GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!! See below

Yes there is a shortage of drivers, why? Because of many things, wages being well down the list
Because of the long hours away from home and the crap $10/hour wages. If $10 an hour was right (which it's not), it's still $3 above minimum wage

LOL, My facts are right, you stated that Gremmie said he earnt $90 giving the impression that this was a net wage, Gremmie openly stated 2/3 posts later that it was a gross amount. You are so FOS, i'm not even going to argue with you anymore. TBH i'm so sick of you that you have the distinction of being the only person on my ignore list.

Have a good xmas and try to make a new yrs resolution to not be so much of an arse

This trucking forum is chock a block full of drama queens,look at what has been posted this past two weeks,a complete load of "twaddle", 90% of it nothing what so ever to do with driving a truck in Canada.
At least when I post,good or bad/arsehole or not its "mostly on subject!!!!

Thats the second time you've had me on your ignore list,try and stand by your principles this time!!!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Right it's all my fault.

I started this thread so cut and paste the SLAP above into a new reply if you feel the need to give me a slap for strating it and giving BT the bebefit of the doubt that his time in REHAB would change him.

Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
http://freespace.virgin.net/lovely.perfume/Slap.jpg

Right it's all my fault.

I started this thread so cut and paste the SLAP above into a new reply if you feel the need to give me a slap for strating it and giving BT the bebefit of the doubt that his time in REHAB would change him.

I slap myself
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:19 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
lol, we all make mistakes Davie. 2 or 3 times i thought he might be turning into a poster who had something new to say but i was wrong... it don't mind the negative posts, we all need to know the good and the bad but to read the same old negative LIES over and over again was starting to get on my nerves in a big way. Although not an ideal solution, thank god for the ignore button.............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.