Bison Transport

Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bison Transport

Originally Posted by kb33
Some misinformation here

Your wife can apply for a job/LMO and work permit just like anyone else soon as you get of the plane or before you go.

Failing that you have to wait for PNP nomination usually six months then a trip to the border for a work permit , My wife had her work permit in 8 months not 12.

You should also get paid whilst training, I got $19 an hour and trained for 3 weeks and didn't get any money deducted for training.

Kids have to wait til the family get PR before they can work.

You will be spending more than your earning for at least the first 3 months, some people it will be considerably longer
DITO to all above...

I also will get paid while doing my driver training

Will NOT have to pay anything back to the company

Will only have to pay for my tests & exchange of licence Approx $150 ish give or take...
Will have all my flight costs refunded by the company (which every company should be doing when employing Foriegn worker)
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scooby109
$29 there is always one tart who will undercut in this transport game!!!

tell ya what final offer give it up for free and I promise to stand the beers

ps that is def one messed up set of digits, good luck with the rehab
What thats the pretty part of my arm
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

dave mac

are you serious?

sorry have heard some horror syories about having to pay all costs ones self?

so whos the generous employer??
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

ps that is def one messed up set of digits, good luck with the rehab
Yep wouldnt fancy picking my nose with those digits!
I dont know why I would be using Gremmie's auld digits on my nose but I wouldnt fancy them anyway
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

well I heard the bit by the shoulder still has a rather alluring quality but the koog's might have been telling fibs!!!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

dave mac

are you serious?

sorry have heard some horror syories about having to pay all costs ones self?

May i suggest you do some reserch into coming to Canada
,and most of your Q,s will be answerd
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
DITO to all above...

I also will get paid while doing my driver training

Will NOT have to pay anything back to the company

Will only have to pay for my tests & exchange of licence Approx $150 ish give or take...
Will have all my flight costs refunded by the company (which every company should be doing when employing Foriegn worker)

Yup the company should pay for the drivers flights (this is law )and if things dont work out, they should pay for flights back home.

Its all good info and for FREE !!!

(how about some Karma ?)
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

No not so unusual I have shopped around (and still am) and there are alot of companies that offer very similar.
I am sure I read that the cost of your flight (not the family) is a requirement that the employer must meet to employ you. They do not pay for your flight for interviews only to employ you, further to this if the Coy cannot employ you you are entitled to a return flight However do not quote me on this!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

kev i got tonnes of karma
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kb33
Yup the company should pay for the drivers flights (this is law )and if things dont work out, they should pay for flights back home.

Its all good info and for FREE !!!

(how about some Karma ?)
DONE!!!!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

KB
I gave you Karma only cos you will go on and on and on and on and on about it
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

karma sent sweetie

I know on an LMO they should pay for all expenses incurred. I am over on the 21st of this month and have interviews lined up, but they wont say on the phone what they do/dont pay for or if they are now using agencies etc etc

so if someone knows something I will ASK the question,,

Last edited by scooby109; Jan 5th 2009 at 6:30 pm.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
kev i got tonnes of karma

I know and your a right sarky git

Thanks for the Karma lads
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hes got tons as he is so so so so so . . . . HELPFUL!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

karma sent sweetie

I know on an LMO they should pay for all expenses incurred. I am over on the 21st of this month and have interviews lined up, but they wont say on the phone what they do/dont pay for or if they are now using agencies etc etc

so if someone knows something I will ASK the question,,
Then ask,,,,which companies are you going to ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.