Bison Transport

Old Jan 5th 2009, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bison Transport

[quote=kb33;7129733]
Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC

They have a depot in Calgary and are always advertising in the Calgary Sun So yes they need drivers just like everyone else out here. BUT do they do the PNP ??
No idea...they never replied to my begging emails...

Either they didn't & now poss do as it was ages ago I contacted them

OR

They just thought...Tosser and binned me emails....prob more the truth..
Old Jan 5th 2009, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

[QUOTE=DAVIE_MAC;7129769]
Originally Posted by kb33

OR

Old Jan 5th 2009, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes they now do PNP
Which means your last comment might be true Davie?
Old Jan 5th 2009, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=DAVIE_MAC;7129769]
Originally Posted by kb33

OR

Ive thought that forn the last year or so Davie

You walked into that one pal
Old Jan 5th 2009, 7:50 pm
Account Closed

usca driver is an unknown quantity at this point

scooby and co,

have much to share on most companies mentioned think last post failed, lost connection while on the move so will respond when stationary later

don't simply focus on CPM that could be lost easily in other areas, when you come over spend time in truckstops talk to brits, as many as you can..
Old Jan 5th 2009, 8:00 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scooby109
well I heard the bit by the shoulder still has a rather alluring quality but the koog's might have been telling fibs!!!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 8:01 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Hey kev, how dare we write such stuff when you can get all the misleading info from Vickey & Steve for $600
They offer free friendship though.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
They offer free friendship though.
Hallelua
Old Jan 5th 2009, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Who is vicky and steve?
Old Jan 5th 2009, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dinger24
Who is vicky and steve?
jesus wept dinger,,try and keep up
Old Jan 5th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jesus is with vicky and steve as well!
I think they have the good side and I am left with you's lot
Darth Vader the force is stong in this one!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

vicky and steve are true friends and will steer me on the right path for a nominal fee of 300 bucks

rather spend that getting Pi**ed in a bar and then getting the real angle.... who is sakatoon or lethridge after the 22nd jan and fancies eduscating a couple of newbies

beers on me and a mate!!! but its quid pro quo boys you will have to cough not spit just cough
Old Jan 5th 2009, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

ps A single male wandering round a truckstop chatting up drivers???

errrrrr me thinks I maybe needing gremmies plastic surgon after that trip !!!!

anyone have a more hetrosexual idea????
Old Jan 5th 2009, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scooby been to Lethbridge a couple of times its alright there, near border and near Calgary etc good location town has all you need etc.
Aint been to Saskatoon but would be interested to know what you think, mind I have a wife so you cant mention stripper/peeler bars etc. but she would be interested in general shopping etc
Old Jan 5th 2009, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Dinger

I have a mate of a mate in saskatoon... will ask him about male peeler bars for your Oh and if you give me her addy will gladly send them on :rofl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.