Big Freight

Old Mar 21st 2014, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice
Default Big Freight

Anyone out there know what Big Freight are like to work for.
Cheers.
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Freight

Originally Posted by man240utd
Anyone out there know what Big Freight are like to work for.
Cheers.
They are based in Steinbach MB.I spoke to one of their drivers on the CB he said he was happy there.They mainly do flatbeds and I know they got some new units.They had a foriegn driver program but dont know if they still run it.
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

Cheers Neil, thanks for that. They must still be doing the Foreign Driver program, cos I got an e-mail from one of their guys saying he was interested in me coming over. I just needed to know what they were like to work for before committing myself.
If anyone else has any views on Big Freight, I would greatly appreciate it.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 12:07 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Thought you were a trolly dolly for Loblaws ? Want to know about Big Freight get yourself onto Trucknet and ask on the Ex-Pat forum .
Personally if I were looking for step/flat deck work Timeline or Q Line out of Saskatoon would be preferable . Make sure you get paid well for tarping , plus all picks and drops .
Old Mar 24th 2014, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Cheers FTTM, left Loblaw for family reasons. Timeline are not taking on at the minute. I will try Q line. Thanks again.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Neil, thanks for that. They must still be doing the Foreign Driver program, cos I got an e-mail from one of their guys saying he was interested in me coming over. I just needed to know what they were like to work for before committing myself.
If anyone else has any views on Big Freight, I would greatly appreciate it.
No problem.Another couple of suggestions for you if dont fancy Big Frieght: Searcy are a flatbed company out of Winnipeg they do LMOs or they did LMOs ,I knew a brit driver who went there.Another one to look at is Transx ,they are doing LMOs out of their Winnipeg terminal and have a flatbed division.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers Neil, I will have a look at those.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cheers Neil, I will have a look at those.
Ok, tell us how you get on and good luck.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Will do mate.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers FTTM, left Loblaw for family reasons. Timeline are not taking on at the minute. I will try Q line. Thanks again.
Fair comment , shame you're not landed status as we have a vacancy on cryo tankers in Regina . Searcy are part of Bison so would be worth a look .
Old Mar 25th 2014, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

Milanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the rough

Triline also do flat bads as well but I think they are based in Alberta....somebody posted it here before
Old Mar 25th 2014, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Thanks guys, Just got a message from Searcys, they are only after owner operators at the minute. I will have a look at Triline. Thanks again.
Old Mar 26th 2014, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

Tri-Line are in Calgary, Edmonton & Winnipeg, part of 3 or 4 more companies, don't mention LMO's on their website.
They were on Kijiji advertising not so long back for SuperB curtainsider drivers.
See them in Lafarge loading plasterboard quite often.
DeckX advertising all the time in Calgary.
Give them a call, see if they have LMO's.

Last edited by neilg14; Mar 26th 2014 at 10:27 pm. Reason: add more
Old Mar 27th 2014, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

Milanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the rough

If you wouldnt mind haul grain with super B´s....D J Knoll should have some LMOs available...
Old Mar 27th 2014, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Milan, tried DJ Knoll & they are just waiting for some LMOs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.