Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

With Australia in a No-Go-Zone – What about NZ??

With Australia in a No-Go-Zone – What about NZ??

Old May 6th 2008, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all
Thumbs up With Australia in a No-Go-Zone – What about NZ??

This post is directed to all you wanting to (In your words) Get the hell out of UK.

So, with sponsorship into Australia on a holding pad till they decide what measures to take, I am giving thought that the (Back-Door) avenue may be living / working as Drivers into NZ then once OZ pulls their fingers out you can apply from their Kiwi Cousins shores.

My close friend in Auckland suggested that I should open doors and seek letters and other information from New Zealand, to get those who want to move to the southern hemisphere a job / sponsorship / etc……

Willing to proceed if there is enough call on it?

My fingers just need enough call to warrant the efforts....

Post your thoughts forum members?
Old May 6th 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

karron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nice
Default Re: With Australia in a No-Go-Zone – What about NZ??

seems to be enough info already on the forums regarding truckdriving in nz,seems quite simple to do ,but no permanent residency just like oz unless a company pays more than $50k a year and they dont seem to do that.anyone can check the forums themselves,and by the way i think you now need to be a resident for 5 yrs before you can move to oz to work.