Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Aussy to Uk - team long distance lorry driving

Aussy to Uk - team long distance lorry driving

Old Aug 17th 2013, 7:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussy to Uk - team long distance lorry driving

Gremmie darlin' I actually loooove your humour - in the right place - but newbies may not feel the same
Old Aug 18th 2013, 5:50 am
Just Joined

truckachick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by grant r
[QUOTE Felixstowe is our favourite place to visit...well the penny game machines are
Never heard anyone say that about Felixstowe but if it's penny game machines you want you should try my neck of the woods, southend [/QUOTE]

hehe, keeps the hubs busy for hours, its great. We've only been over twice, but that's the place we always end up when we run out of things to do. He can sniff those things out a mile away
Old Aug 18th 2013, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice

Originally Posted by truckachick
that's the place we always end up when we run out of things to do.
that must of happened quick then cos there aint a lot to do in Ipswich
just a thought for you but if you really wanted to live in Ipswich but still run team you could look for a company, say from Ashford down to dover, work for them mon-fri running Europe and go home to Ipswich at the weekend?
Old Aug 18th 2013, 7:40 am
Just Joined

truckachick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Gremmie darlin' I actually loooove your humour - in the right place - but newbies may not feel the same
lucky I'm an easy goin kiwi with wacky UK family ae or I'd have to go have a cry. It's hard being related to Pommy bus w#$kers , but somebody has to do it. Yes its unbelievable that someone would want to leave somewhere that they have everything to spend time with a strange bunch and live on bread crumbs, quiet amusing really