Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

This arrived in my email today

This arrived in my email today

Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all
Default This arrived in my email today

Sounds like another way to get a job from the uk to Canada

No Idea on what is involved - But will find out.

However, NOTE the quote they show (Immigration and Consultancy fees apply) I am dead against this type of advertising, CROOKS

Truckers

Exciting new opportunities in British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario!
Potential Earnings CAD$60,000-70,000!

Must have been HGV 1/C&E license for a minimum of 3 years and have driven an articulated vehicle for 3 of the last five 5 years.

Package includes CDL license/dangerous goods/air brake endorsement. On completion and passing road test you will be issued with a diploma certificate that is INSURANCE ENDORSED AND RECOGNISED BY YOUR EMPLOYER.

If you're ready for a new life and a new challenge in beautiful Canada then apply now.
Immigration and Consultancy fees apply.

Date: 30 October 2007
City/Town: Toronto
Wage/Salary: $60,000-$70,000
Start: Immediate
Duration: Permanent
Type: Full Time
How to apply: send CV or phone
Company: AB Global Recruitment
Phone: +442078633301
Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all
Default Re: This arrived in my email today

Another I ment to add:

VK Recruitment

HGV Drivers - Canada

We are currently recruiting for various clients in Canada who are looking for experienced and qualifed HGV drivers.

If you are interested in moving to Canada, please get in touch.

Date: 2 October 2007
City/Town: Canada
Wage/Salary: negotiable
Start: asap
Duration:
Type: Full Time
How to apply: Email CV with covering letter
Company: VK Recruitment
Phone:
Fax:
Email: [email protected]
Old Dec 13th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice
Default Re: This arrived in my email today

this was posted in the main forum if it's of any interest

AB Global recruitment