any dirt on H&R transport

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any dirt on H&R transport

Originally Posted by pete d
thankyou once again.
this is the second time someone on here has tried to express an impartial view and been outcasted !!!!!!!!!
OK,,,, one more try !!! From the top
1) Your thread titel: Didn't make you to many friends here,and probably with H&R also,some companies read these forums
2) H&R is a company thats well documented here,good and bad. Have you botherd to read those threads ????
3) Why are you only intersted in the dirt on H&R,your future employer
4) As to your post directed at me,they're are about as friendly as a kick in the nuts and not even a sorry from you
5) As to being Outcast,well you threw yourself out,and what other "outcast"??? the guy from Ireland ??? he's popular on other Trucker Forums aswell.
6) Re-think what you want here on BE,treat us with respect and we will respect you and your wishes
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:13 pm
PREPARED

pete d is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gremmie
OK,,,, one more try !!! From the top
1) Your thread titel: Didn't make you to many friends here,and probably with H&R also,some companies read these forums
2) H&R is a company thats well documented here,good and bad. Have you botherd to read those threads ????
3) Why are you only intersted in the dirt on H&R,your future employer
4) As to your post directed at me,they're are about as friendly as a kick in the nuts and not even a sorry from you
5) As to being Outcast,well you threw yourself out,and what other "outcast"??? the guy from Ireland ??? he's popular on other Trucker Forums aswell.
6) Re-think what you want here on BE,treat us with respect and we will respect you and your wishes
Maybe i've got off on the wrong foot.
the reason i haven't apoligised is because i was offened from the start it's obvious i'm new on here.
i've read every thread on here there is to read on H&R.
If i need to spell it out i will!
i get plenty of positive feedback about H&R but not much negative,
I've worked for enough companies in the UK to know there are two sides to every story.
what i'm looking for is a genuine , non biased opionion.
Is H&R as good as it sounds ???
one of the members (apoligies for forgetting the name) says he went there last week, took photos and decided the company wasn't for them, but didn't go into detail why not!!!!!
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:23 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pete d
the reason i haven't apoligised is because i was offened from the start it's obvious i'm new on here.
i've read every thread on here there is to read on H&R.
If i need to spell it out i will!
i get plenty of positive feedback about H&R but not much negative,
I've worked for enough companies in the UK to know there are two sides to every story.
what i'm looking for is a genuine , non biased opionion.
Is H&R as good as it sounds ???
one of the members (apoligies for forgetting the name) says he went there last week, took photos and decided the company wasn't for them, but didn't go into detail why not!!!!!
Citicat went direct to H & R perhaps if you sent a PM you would have a more indepth answer - but please make up your own mind. Everyone is individual - we have heard negative things about Yanke, but my OH starts work there tomorrow - he will take it as it comes and be himself that is the only way he knows how. He didn't go with preconceived ideas about the job cos he's hads some horrible ones in the US and in UK.

There have been some people who post controvertial things on here just because they can unfortunately this leaves a bad taste in people mouths. You can gain loads of information from BE and make good contacts that will be of use to you if and when you get to Canada.

Gremmie is an experienced driver who has a direct way of posting please take into consideration the smilys in the writing as that is the way you can tell if people are joking, laughing etc. It would be different if we were all face to face as you know body language and facial expressions form part of the conversation.

Please keep on posting.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:48 pm
PREPARED

pete d is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorna_D

Citicat went direct to H & R perhaps if you sent a PM you would have a more indepth answer - but please make up your own mind. Everyone is individual - we have heard negative things about Yanke, but my OH starts work there tomorrow - he will take it as it comes and be himself that is the only way he knows how. He didn't go with preconceived ideas about the job cos he's hads some horrible ones in the US and in UK.

There have been some people who post controvertial things on here just because they can unfortunately this leaves a bad taste in people mouths. You can gain loads of information from BE and make good contacts that will be of use to you if and when you get to Canada.

Gremmie is an experienced driver who has a direct way of posting please take into consideration the smilys in the writing as that is the way you can tell if people are joking, laughing etc. It would be different if we were all face to face as you know body language and facial expressions form part of the conversation.

Please keep on posting.
Thanks very very very much for your message.
I wish your OH all the best.
I'm just trying to make sure the pool i'm about to jump into isn't poisoned.
I did not mean disresect to anyone as a husband and a father to two wonderful kids i want to make sure i'm covering all bases.
again thankyou and i look forward to hearing how your OH gets on.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

This has got to be the understatement of the year
the reason i haven't apoligised is because i was offened from the start it's obvious i'm new on here. Do you always enter with such a big bang first impressions are unfortunatly lasting impressions
A simple sorry could change e few peoples opinion of you
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

citicat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the rough

Why dont we just let this go we are all here in the big BE family arent we,

come on guys make love not war,????? well not literally make love but ye know what i mean,,,lol

mick
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 2:03 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by citicat
Why dont we just let this go we are all here in the big BE family arent we,

come on guys make love not war,????? well not literally make love but ye know what i mean,,,lol

mick
Typical - after a few posts the thread gets hijacked and s$x comes into it again
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

What !!!!! sex !!! where ?????
Back to the thread :- SKYPED lyndon the other day,and yeh he seems well chuffed,Loafy is on his way sometime soon so then you'll have 2 good sources of info
Found another website on Toronto Truck Assoc,would some "clever clogs" with a computer put it in WIKI for me please i get it wrong every time

http://www.torontotrucking.org