any dirt on H&R transport

Old Aug 31st 2007, 10:38 pm
PREPARED

pete d is an unknown quantity at this point
Default any dirt on H&R transport

anyone anything bad to say about H&R transport.
i've offered a job and i'm close to accepting but ???????
Old Sep 1st 2007, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any dirt on H&R transport

What a stupid question.........!!!!!! For dirt read the Gardners Times. For factuel info on H&R read the H&R Threads
Old Sep 1st 2007, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
What a stupid question.........!!!!!! For dirt read the Gardners Times. For factuel info on H&R read the H&R Threads
OH MY
Yeah just open your eyes its their for you to see.
MMMMMMMM to be honest i have heard some but nothing substantial thou that could change i'm sure.
LOAFY...
Old Sep 1st 2007, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm known for my direct and blunt manner
Old Sep 1st 2007, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Really you surprise me their
Old Sep 1st 2007, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by loafy
Really you surprise me their
I've been taking therapy for it you know,give me time there's still 21years Swiss mentality in me, which aint such a bad thing

Last edited by Gremmie; Sep 1st 2007 at 5:11 am. Reason: forgot some thing
Old Sep 1st 2007, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

citicat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the rough

Each to there own but i went last week to see them in lethbridge and i have decided not to work for them they told me they get 30 to 40 drivers every 2 months or so from uk but they only have 52 working for them and they have been getting uk drivers for over 2 yrs now,??? Some drivers where walking out whilst i was there,

Here a few pictures from my visit last week

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by citicat; Sep 1st 2007 at 4:35 pm.
Old Sep 1st 2007, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough

Hi Mick,im glad you said that,i was questioning myself regarding; have i gone to the right company.When i was reading Lyndons posts,H&R sounded great,the pictures of the truck he will be driving,the training side of it,after reading your input that has helped,i thankyou for that,Its all about getting it right first time,there are so many trucking companies out there,you do your recce,have your interview,the bosses tell you how it is,you have to decide,are they pulling the wool over my eyes,the truth comes out when people like yourself go to the selective company and sadly you see drivers walking out,if you didnt see drivers walking out would you have made an application for employment.!!I think this thread is so helpful,it can save you a lot of heartache,money,time and most of all you will select a good company for employment.Communication is a massive factor,i am going to Edge Transportation,i havent heard any bad comments regarding Edge,so i take it my choice is good.Phil
Old Sep 1st 2007, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

citicat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 2royalgreenjackets
Hi Mick,im glad you said that,i was questioning myself regarding; have i gone to the right company.When i was reading Lyndons posts,H&R sounded great,the pictures of the truck he will be driving,the training side of it,after reading your input that has helped,i thankyou for that,Its all about getting it right first time,there are so many trucking companies out there,you do your recce,have your interview,the bosses tell you how it is,you have to decide,are they pulling the wool over my eyes,the truth comes out when people like yourself go to the selective company and sadly you see drivers walking out,if you didnt see drivers walking out would you have made an application for employment.!!I think this thread is so helpful,it can save you a lot of heartache,money,time and most of all you will select a good company for employment.Communication is a massive factor,i am going to Edge Transportation,i havent heard any bad comments regarding Edge,so i take it my choice is good.Phil

I havent heard any bad comments about edge either but all we can do is keep our eyes open,

What i think is if they was the best payers and companys would they need to waste money bringing us other i dont think so, We are using them and they are using us. It just seems to be find the 1 thats isnt as bad as the others a hard job but at some point we will have a choice of all the decent jobs when pr is granted.
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:40 pm
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

Thats putting it mildly.......; )
Old Sep 1st 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by swoops
Thats putting it mildly.......; )
Thanks for the moral encouragement,,
Old Sep 1st 2007, 10:01 pm
PREPARED

Thankyou very much for your intelligent input.
i was hoping for some help regarding a life changing decision but instead i get an idiot with an attitude.
i thought the people on here would see through the title and be mature enough to offer factual comments instead of biased opinions
Old Sep 1st 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pete d
i was hoping for some help regarding a life changing decision but instead i get an idiot with an attitude.
i thought the people on here would see through the title and be mature enough to offer factual comments instead of biased opinions
Why ask the question,when the info is right in front of you on H&R ???? 3 or 4 threads full of info and first hand knowledge on H&R.
as to your complimentary reply, ive reported you.
Old Sep 1st 2007, 10:25 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: any dirt on H&R transport

Originally Posted by pete d
I would advise you to read the rules for BE. Your name calling was unwarranted. I would suggest you change your attitude.... and another thing, there was a smile after the poster's comment so it was meant in jest.

NC Penguin
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 11:25 am
PREPARED

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
I would advise you to read the rules for BE. Your name calling was unwarranted. I would suggest you change your attitude.... and another thing, there was a smile after the poster's comment so it was meant in jest.

NC Penguin
I apologize for my rudeness.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.