another fed up brit

Old Jan 2nd 2012, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

eveshamlad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default another fed up brit

hey folks, first off happy new year to you all. i need help/advise plz. im a 40yr old driver with 20yrs experience in both uk and europe, i can do most jobs that a truck can pull. ive been looking at getting out of the uk for a few years but always thought it cant get any worse lol it did so here i go. im looking for a job where i can just keep going legally, ive got no family so no point in renting etc, i belive that you can do 6months sponsored by a company is this true? also there are companies that will get you out there? im not looking for a easy life im looking for a life. fresh start. plz if you can help id appriceate it, and maybe 1 day il buy you a beer to say thanx lol
Old Jan 7th 2012, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough
Default Re: another fed up brit

Good morning, I was out there,in 2007 i was based in Saskatoon, Seimans Transportation, I had a great time, out on the road, some drivers stay out for months. The pay is good, if you have no responsibilities in the UK you should fit in very well, For me;i came back, my god i regret it!! get your Butt out there, grab the opportunity and dont look back. Here is a number Edge Transportation:001 306 668 3502. ask for Laurie, she is a great girl. I was at Triangle[Part of the Seimans Group] i done 6 months,i am giving it very serious thoughts about going back. There are many Companies who will want to hire you, some are good, some are great and some are "OH MY GOD,what am i doing here" on this site you have great advisors, IE, Cougar, Gremmie and KB. they have been there and done it. let me know how you get on, also give me a shout if you want any more info, good luck. Phil. PS hi to to Cougar and Gremmie, i hope you are both well.
Old Jan 12th 2012, 1:16 am
Just Joined

leavingcanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: another fed up brit

read this link and look at the immigrant programme link..

http://www.sasktrucking.com/