7 days and counting

Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

taff trucker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 7 days and counting

Well Guys finally got my flight confirmation back and will be on my way next Thursday to PEI via Montreal, Bloody long day thats going to be as I live in West Wales and am flying from Heathrow.

Looking forward to meeting up with Davie_mac & peterlee_flyer and say a big thanks for their help and assistance in my preperations.

Think I have got everything ready, going out for a new Laptop tomorrow. looking for a bargin now windows 7 has been released.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 7 days and counting

Originally Posted by taff trucker
Well Guys finally got my flight confirmation back and will be on my way next Thursday to PEI via Montreal, Bloody long day thats going to be as I live in West Wales and am flying from Heathrow.

Looking forward to meeting up with Davie_mac & peterlee_flyer and say a big thanks for their help and assistance in my preperations.

Think I have got everything ready, going out for a new Laptop tomorrow. looking for a bargin now windows 7 has been released.
I would by the laptop in the States cheaper usually good luck on PEI, say hy to Loafy he's welsh too
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Good luck over there matey.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Are you part Pirate matey
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Are you part Pirate matey
Yarr harrr harrr!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

I would by the laptop in the States cheaper usually good luck on PEI, say hy to Loafy he's welsh too
Hi Gremmie

Who is Loafy working for, Got a cracking deal in PC World on a new windows 7 laptop and lots of goodies thrown in as well, bag, headset, norton 360 security software they even gave me an adaptor for Canada - result

Cheers
Steve
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Thanks Curt

looking forward to it now, any luck with you anything on the Horizon (besides pirates )

Steve
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Well done!
Hope it is everything you want, remember and keep in touch on here!
Old Oct 24th 2009, 11:50 pm
Just Joined

cococeltic is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck.
Old Oct 25th 2009, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Replied to your PM,

See ya all soon.

Just popped into the Irving here in Lincoln for some scoff and jump on this terminal for a wee while.

Snow on the ground here now in Quebec last night and in New Brunswick. Seems to have cleared the further east I go but made my first Canadian snow ball last night at the top of Hwy185 as I stopped for a pee (too much info I know) just got a bit worried if there were any bears around as I saw one along from there a few weeks ago...

See you soon and have a good trip.
Old Oct 25th 2009, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Replied to your PM,

See ya all soon.

Just popped into the Irving here in Lincoln for some scoff and jump on this terminal for a wee while.

Snow on the ground here now in Quebec last night and in New Brunswick. Seems to have cleared the further east I go but made my first Canadian snow ball last night at the top of Hwy185 as I stopped for a pee (too much info I know) just got a bit worried if there were any bears around as I saw one along from there a few weeks ago...

See you soon and have a good trip.
how about some info and good pcs from on the road,,, we've heard just about nowt since you arrived. come on Davie share
Old Oct 27th 2009, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

how about some info and good pcs from on the road,,, we've heard just about nowt since you arrived. come on Davie share
I know SORRY pretty poor of me and am guilty as charged. Back home now after a run down to Blenhiem in Ontario, all going well until Sat morning then my whole insides decided to leave me from both ends !!!! I'll spare you the rest of the details, totaly drained now. I used the washrooms so much in St Antonin they gave me a free shower...

I'll try and get some Piccies up over nest couple of days... Of my travels not the vomiting...
Old Oct 27th 2009, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

Hi Davie

Quick question, just getting last bits and bobs sorted for thursdays flight, insurance, whats the best to get? annual, single trip, multi trip etc. Not sure how long before I would get Medicare is it 3 months?

I think I have read about it somewhere just cant remember

Cheers
Steve
Old Oct 27th 2009, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

alandoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Davie

Quick question, just getting last bits and bobs sorted for thursdays flight, insurance, whats the best to get? annual, single trip, multi trip etc. Not sure how long before I would get Medicare is it 3 months?

Cheers
Steve
Good luck Taff. Hope it all goes well for you. Bulk seem a good choice, I've not found or heard of any bad reports from other drivers.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road

Hi Davie

Cheers
Steve
all the best just remember some warm clothes when the mercury drops.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.