British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Trucking (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trucking-118/)
-   -   2nd time round (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trucking-118/2nd-time-round-802552/)

Red1974 Jul 11th 2013 3:02 am

2nd time round

Very excited tonight as I have paid on line the PNP fees for our application. :D

Returning to Canada and taking the next step has been the best decision we have made, so very excited at the prospect of getting our PR. So far things have gone really well and quickly.

Our timeline so far

My husband landed Sept 28th 2012
Received employer nominee March 2013
IELTS sat April 6th 2013 (passed)
AINP applied for April 20th 2012
AINP Nominee certificate approved June 19th 2013.

We made sure we had the funds to be able to apply for the PNP as soon as the AINP came through.

When we were here back in 2011 we got to this stage & decided for some personal reasons to return to the UK & thought we had made the right choice. We soon discovered not & made the brave decision to return, again! Alot of expenses, new heartache for family but we just knew it was right. Even our 9 year old son said, well then when do we fly... he could not wait to come back.

We just hope the PNP process goes quickly so our forever life can begin. :D

Milanuk Jul 12th 2013 2:56 pm

Re: 2nd time round

Hi,
it is great to hear.
Could you just tell me which province are you living in?
I just never heard about any funds needed....

I am just going to send my application out today as I got finally everything I need.
I arrived on the 21st of October last year and I live in SK

I hope everything goes well for you and wish good luck to your family !!!

Red1974 Jul 16th 2013 1:42 am

Originally Posted by Milanuk (Post 10796816)
Hi,
it is great to hear.
Could you just tell me which province are you living in?
I just never heard about any funds needed....

I am just going to send my application out today as I got finally everything I need.
I arrived on the 21st of October last year and I live in SK

I hope everything goes well for you and wish good luck to your family !!!

Hi Milanuk

We are living in Alberta. My husband is a truck driver for h&R out of the Lethbridge depot.

We have had to pay the first stage cost for the PR application which from what i understand everyone has to pay regardless of the province you live in. The AINP had no cost.

Hope all goes well with your application.

Gremmie Jul 21st 2013 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by Red1974 (Post 10801964)
Hi Milanuk

We are living in Alberta. My husband is a truck driver for h&R out of the Lethbridge depot.

We have had to pay the first stage cost for the PR application which from what i understand everyone has to pay regardless of the province you live in. The AINP had no cost.

Hope all goes well with your application.

Oh well:confused:

Red1974 Jul 21st 2013 11:35 pm

Originally Posted by Gremmie (Post 10811870)
Oh well:confused:

OH well? confused?