11hrs to the flight...

Old May 27th 2009, 5:10 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all
Default Re: 11hrs to the flight...

Originally Posted by Gremmie
And you think he ment it when he invited you
I will soon find out when he doesnt answer the door lol
Old May 27th 2009, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck Dave, Mrs Dave, Doggie Dave 1 and Doggie Dave 2 and of course the suitcases
Have I missed any?
Old May 27th 2009, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinger24
Good Luck Dave, Mrs Dave, Doggie Dave 1 and Doggie Dave 2 and of course the suitcases
Have I missed any?
dont forget the doggie flees
Old May 27th 2009, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Who has them the dog or Davie?
Old May 27th 2009, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinger24

Who has them the dog or Davie?
I'm going to say Dave, like hes gonna come round and duff me up eh
Old May 27th 2009, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well hes closer to you than he is to me now, or is he, PEI is probably closer to me!
Old May 27th 2009, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

if i lived in BC, you would be closer,,,but i dont so i'm closer,,, Davie no gremmie bashing please
Old May 27th 2009, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah smash him Davie!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Well all has been mad since we arrived running around like maniacs trying to find a car a washing machine and other bit n bobs.

Talking of Bobs if it wasn't for Bob n Kerry we would have been stinking by now as they kindly did some washing for us...all fleas now gone.

A great crowd here now and we had a right laugh last night at the Keo's. Mr & Mrs Loafy and Ann & Allan. Played some crazy quiz game and Bob was way in front util he was beaten by a girl... Mrs Loafy...

Start work morrow so will keep you all posted as to how things progress.

Thanks for all the invites very much appreciated and will endeavour to meet up with people over the coming months.

Cheers Dave
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Well all has been mad since we arrived running around like maniacs trying to find a car a washing machine and other bit n bobs.

Talking of Bobs if it wasn't for Bob n Kerry we would have been stinking by now as they kindly did some washing for us...all fleas now gone.

A great crowd here now and we had a right laugh last night at the Keo's. Mr & Mrs Loafy and Ann & Allan. Played some crazy quiz game and Bob was way in front util he was beaten by a girl... Mrs Loafy...

Start work morrow so will keep you all posted as to how things progress.

Thanks for all the invites very much appreciated and will endeavour to meet up with people over the coming months.

Cheers Dave
Yeah whatch that mrs loafy,she's very competative,whooped my arse at bejeweled blitz. glad you had a wash see youve been here 5 mins and allready trying out new things good luck with the driving tests etc. and let us know how it is at BF
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:08 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your driving lessons Dave.
Just remember. If you're driving down the road and you're sitting on the side nearest the curb, you're driving on the wrong bloody side.
Give me a shout if you ever get down here to Yeehawville.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by koogar
Good luck with your driving lessons Dave.
Just remember. If you're driving down the road and you're sitting on the side nearest the curb, you're driving on the wrong bloody side.
Give me a shout if you ever get down here to Yeehawville.
he has to do 2 years team just on the island before they let him lose on any long haul stuff
Old Jun 1st 2009, 10:04 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

A BIG belated Congratulations Davie, good luck to you all. I haven't dropped in for a while so it came as bit of a shock to see that you have arrived. Look out for a Union flag on a Mack truck........that will be me. PM me your unit # and i will keep an eye out for you.
Once again, congrats and good luck mate.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

All the very best of luck and good wishes on your new life Dave.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to all for the best wishes very much appreciated.

Been a long old journey to get where we are now and all the help and support recieved on here and from the expats locally here in PEI has been invaluable.

Only got on and off Tinterweb at the mo but will keep you all posted as to the progress and tests etc (airbrakes next week)

Any questions please ask and will see if I can answer them from our experience so far..not that there is much but the trip over was interesting on route getting here.

All I can say is if your thinking of moving to Canada START NOW getting things sorted like chucking all your old crap away you wont need and all the other things you say "Oh I'll do that tommorrow" do it now as they come along as they come along later and bite you in the ass.. sooooo much to do soooo little time.

And make sure your bank know your moving by giving them all your new addresses.... this won't help stopping them freezing your account (no matter what they say) but it gets you fit running round town like a dick...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.