WTF in America

Old May 14th 2014, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

jmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I like the song, but I missed your point.
Old May 14th 2014, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jmood
I like the song, but I missed your point.
I was trying to think what I say when I meet someone.
Old May 14th 2014, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

jmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I was trying to think what I say when I meet someone.
Really?
I would like someone to tell me that when they first meet me. Must feel good.
Old May 14th 2014, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jmood
Really?
I would like someone to tell me that when they first meet me. Must feel good.
No, but it would be fun

Teenagers do seem to say. "Love you" all the time to eachother.
Old May 14th 2014, 9:38 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

This article sems to sum up a lot of places in the states, and just have a read of some of the comments..

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/teenager-a...7.html#bfAMsZp
Old May 15th 2014, 4:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mikelincs
This article sems to sum up a lot of places in the states, and just have a read of some of the comments..

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/teenager-a...7.html#bfAMsZp
The religious bods are always obsessed by sex.
Old May 15th 2014, 5:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I read the full story, my guess is that it was more down to her Black date and the woman on the organising committee having issues.

At least she did not shoot her.

Now this is really something to bitch about:
A Sudanese court has sentenced a woman to hang for apostasy - leaving Islam - after she married a Christian man.

"We gave you three days to recant but you insist on not returning to Islam. I sentence you to be hanged to death," the judge told the woman, AFP reports.

Amnesty International condemned the sentence, handed down by a judge in Khartoum, as "appalling and abhorrent".

Local media report the sentence would not be carried out for two years after she has given birth.

Sudan has a majority Muslim population, which is governed by Islamic law. It rules that apostasy - the abandonment of one's religious faith - is a crime.

Western embassies and rights groups had urged Sudan to respect the right of the pregnant woman to choose her religion.

The judge also sentenced the woman to 100 lashes after convicting her of adultery - because her marriage to a Christian man was not valid under Islamic law.

This will reportedly be carried out when she has recovered from giving birth.

Earlier in the hearing, an Islamic cleric spoke with her in a caged dock for about 30 minutes, AFP reports.

Then she calmly told the judge: "I am a Christian and I never committed apostasy."
Old May 15th 2014, 5:37 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Religion, causing misery the world over.

Disgusting.
Old May 15th 2014, 5:38 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek

Disgusting.
It's what it does.

That's why I became an apostate
Old May 15th 2014, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Nutek

Disgusting.
Road of rubbish, as the manicurist said.
Old May 15th 2014, 2:40 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
I read the full story, my guess is that it was more down to her Black date and the woman on the organising committee having issues.

At least she did not shoot her.

I was in Khartoum, many years ago, the week that they adopted sharia law. The banks of the Nile were nothing except the glass from smashed whiskey bottles. Such a waste.
Old May 16th 2014, 1:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard an ad that talked about reducing your owed tax by, "up to 85% and more!"

Old May 16th 2014, 1:46 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hotscot
Just heard an ad that talked about reducing your owed tax by, "up to 85% and more!"

Oh, those are mental.

"I owed the IRS 17.8 squillion in back taxes, but thanks to the Tax Twunts, I was able to settle for two pennies and some fluff from under the fridge ..."
Old May 16th 2014, 1:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Oh, those are mental.

"I owed the IRS 17.8 squillion in back taxes, but thanks to the Tax Twunts, I was able to settle for two pennies and some fluff from under the fridge ..."
They are like the Viz offer to consolidate all your beatings, presumably.
Old May 16th 2014, 2:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute

I am lifting my, not inconsiderable, glass to your Viz mention.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.