WTF in America

Old Oct 29th 2019, 1:10 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Load up on drugs and bring your friends
Ah, the iconic performance on The Word. No better way to end a song than screaming 'Roger Taylor' for 45 seconds as loud as you can

I miss Nirvana though, ****ing great band.
Old Oct 29th 2019, 1:18 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Ah, the iconic performance on The Word. No better way to end a song than screaming 'Roger Taylor' for 45 seconds as loud as you can

Is that you down front?

Old Oct 29th 2019, 1:22 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I wish. I was 12 then so I was in me room playing Treasure Island Dizzy or some shit but that's the way it goes sometimes.
Old Oct 29th 2019, 1:23 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

We were camping with my two teenage boys when we heard Kurt Cobain had died. They went into deep mourning and lost all their fishing skills, we nearly bloody starved.
Old Oct 29th 2019, 1:24 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
We were camping with my two teenage boys when we heard Kurt Cobain had died. They went into deep mourning and lost all their fishing skills, we nearly bloody starved.
You didn't have an entire case full of emergency baked beans then?
Old Oct 29th 2019, 1:27 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

You didn't have an entire case full of emergency baked beans then?
Well yes, but I didn't want to spoil a good story
Old Oct 29th 2019, 1:36 pm
I have a comma problem

Well yes, but I didn't want to spoil a good story
All's well that ends well.
Old Oct 29th 2019, 1:47 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

All's well that ends well.
Or oh well, whatever, never mind.
Old Oct 29th 2019, 1:51 pm
I have a comma problem

Or oh well, whatever, never mind.
Well played.
Old Oct 30th 2019, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Gender reveal parties get right on my tits but this one goes the whole hog!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...c-rss_20191028
Old Oct 30th 2019, 11:59 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by zzrmark
Gender reveal parties get right on my tits but this one goes the whole hog!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...c-rss_20191028
Gunpowder and metal tubing, what could go wrong

I refuse to go to the bloody things and yes, I'm a grumpy old woman. What's wrong with looking at the bub as it's born, that reveals the gender quite well.
Old Oct 30th 2019, 1:09 pm
I have a comma problem

I refuse to go to the bloody things and yes, I'm a grumpy old woman. What's wrong with looking at the bub as it's born, that reveals the gender quite well.
Or even if you want to know beforehand, just tell people when you find out as and when you feel you need to. Don't get me wrong, I love an excuse for cake as much as the next man, but it strikes me as such a stupid thing to have a party for, whether your unborn child has or doesn't have a wang.
Old Oct 30th 2019, 1:18 pm
Concierge

Or even if you want to know beforehand, just tell people when you find out as and when you feel you need to. Don't get me wrong, I love an excuse for cake as much as the next man, but it strikes me as such a stupid thing to have a party for, whether your unborn child has or doesn't have a wang.
Just another excuse for a pressie Daughter of a friend had her first baby not long ago. From the time she found out she was pregnant to now, she had:
A baby shower.
A babymoon (yeah, I know)
A gender reveal party
And - she sent a nice little note just before the baby was due, kindly letting everyone know that she'd set up a gift registry at a swish department store 'to help all our wonderful family and friends who are wondering about suitable gifts for our little newborn!'.

Frig off, I gave you a bib at the baby shower, I'm done.
Old Oct 30th 2019, 1:26 pm
I have a comma problem

Just another excuse for a pressie Daughter of a friend had her first baby not long ago. From the time she found out she was pregnant to now, she had:
A baby shower.
A babymoon (yeah, I know)
A gender reveal party
And - she sent a nice little note just before the baby was due, kindly letting everyone know that she'd set up a gift registry at a swish department store 'to help all our wonderful family and friends who are wondering about suitable gifts for our little newborn!'.

Frig off, I gave you a bib at the baby shower, I'm done.
It gets a bit much, doesn't it? I think my wife got two baby showers, but one was thrown for her at work, and the other was organized by her sister. We'd never have turned up our noses at free diapers
Old Oct 30th 2019, 1:56 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. I know I was pregnant in the days before you could even find out the gender but we didn't even have baby showers. Family and friends waited until the baby arrived before they gave you a gift. And we even only bought the bare minimum baby would need in it's first few weeks of life. Most of the big items like cots, prams or pushchairs ( yeah I'm old school) tended to be traded back and forth between babies born into both our families! Worked well for us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.