WTF in America

Old Oct 9th 2019, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

There is a really weird story coming out now that the police are really pushing. I don't think that anyone would drive 3 hours to do a drug deal with the juror and then leave without the drugs. I mean, the police would never coerce a fake story out of known criminals in order to cover-up a revenge attack on someone who helped convict one of their own, would they?
Old Oct 9th 2019, 6:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

"his handgun was resting in the center console when a train passed by, spooking Molly and causing her to step on the gun."

Woman passenger was shot in leg.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6010349/w...TG-JDU_brdBkKA
Old Oct 9th 2019, 6:12 pm
Turning into a PA gal!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
"his handgun was resting in the center console when a train passed by, spooking Molly and causing her to step on the gun."

Where was the good dog with a gun to prevent this happening?
Old Oct 9th 2019, 6:42 pm
Turning into a PA gal!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

And this one linked to in the aforementioned article
https://globalnews.ca/news/6005407/m...ots-self-face/
Old Oct 9th 2019, 7:19 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know much about guns, but don't they have a safety catch or something?!

Old Oct 9th 2019, 7:46 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Yeah, but those Labs are really smart dogs. If an automatic, it must have been cocked with the safety off, or if it was a revolver the hammer must have been cocked, either of which are ridiculously unsafe. She's lucky it was a .22 instead of a centrefire calibre.
Old Oct 10th 2019, 1:00 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
Yeah, but those Labs are really smart dogs. If an automatic, it must have been cocked with the safety off, or if it was a revolver the hammer must have been cocked, either of which are ridiculously unsafe. She's lucky it was a .22 instead of a centrefire calibre.
This Lab sounds more intelligent than the 'shoot-em-up' gun owner.

I must admit, when I read this from JS
I thought Molly was a human, and wondered what Molly and her companion were up to with her feet on the console
Old Oct 10th 2019, 1:38 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
If it was similar to a Glock the safety release is part of the trigger. So by pulling the trigger you release the safety. That is why I never keep a round chambered in a Glock.
Old Oct 10th 2019, 1:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nobody ever heard of Gun dogs?
Old Oct 10th 2019, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

durham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Nobody ever heard of Gun dogs?
Old Oct 10th 2019, 6:42 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Granted what this girl did wasn't smart, but seems arresting and charging her with a felony over it is a little overboard.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6015165/f...XCbSTAxGrvqpE4

Old Oct 10th 2019, 6:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

They added that the 12-year-old was taken to an “appropriate facility” after the arrest.
Some sort of reeducation camp?

I would not have made it past 6.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 12:42 am
Account Closed

Woman who thought her baby had died, finds out 30 years later he is living, married and has 1 child. Thanks to one of those DNA testing sites.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6039044/w...XjviVuESzcVJ5Y
Old Oct 17th 2019, 12:58 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Woman who thought her baby had died, finds out 30 years later he is living, married and has 1 child. Thanks to one of those DNA testing sites.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6039044/w...XjviVuESzcVJ5Y
Lovely story with a happy ending.
I found my paternal uncle, who was given away as a toddler, through dna testing. I also now know who my paternal grandad was. Incidentally the uncle and grandad are not related.
I am ever hopeful that a trace may come up for my maternal cousin(s)
Old Oct 17th 2019, 2:19 am
Account Closed

I have been tempted to get one of those tests out of curiosity to see any possible connections. I'll have to look into it one day.

Family history interests me, I just suck as the research part and my last name is so common which doesn't make it easy.. One day I may do it and see.

Originally Posted by BEVS
Lovely story with a happy ending.
I found my paternal uncle, who was given away as a toddler, through dna testing. I also now know who my paternal grandad was. Incidentally the uncle and grandad are not related.
I am ever hopeful that a trace may come up for my maternal cousin(s)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.