WTF in America

Old Jun 7th 2019, 5:45 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by dc koop
You I heard. Doubling up as office janitor to earn a little more of the Yankee Dollar
Oh stop worrying FFS. I'm not E-mailing your stupidvisor. He's probably taking a few days off to do some posting at home on another forum
What on earth is the matter with you?

Go and fire off some guns or something, blow off some steam.
Old Jun 7th 2019, 5:50 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Man, I'm salaried, I only hang around until my 8 is up to be nice, even though I usually finish early and all my vendors close at 4:30 anyway. You won't catch me here getting unpaid overtime unless there's some kind of emergency.

You really don't know me very well at all, even after reading my posts for how many years now? I'm a get paid and go home kind of guy through and through. If my check clears and pays the bills, I have no complaints.

I wasn't worried because as I already told you I don't have a supervisor anyway.
You didn't have to go into details. I was just taking the piss. I'm surprised that a guy with your forum smarts had to be clued in

Old Jun 7th 2019, 5:55 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
His attempts at insults are funny. Mr Mannerring for me, after he tried to shut me up talking about soldiers, if I wasn't a soldier; just posts after him telling woman what to do with their uterus. Anyway, if I wasn't sufficiently deferential to soldiers for him, I'd love to know why being called Mr Mannerring would come across as an insult to me
You never watched Dad's Army then ? It's on U-Tube with Dutch subtitles for some reason It's spelt Mainwaring by the way. A fine old English surname and pronounced "Mannering" And then there's the name Beauchamp another name found in England that is probably of Norman-French origin. The English pronunciation however is "Beecham" Another name that comes to mind is .... excuse I have to answer an urgent call of nature.........

Last edited by dc koop; Jun 7th 2019 at 6:19 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2019, 6:00 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

You didn't have to go into details. I was just taking the piss. I'm surprised that a guy with your forum smarts had to be clued in
That sounds like more of a you problem than a me problem.
Old Jun 7th 2019, 6:06 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
What on earth is the matter with you?

Go and fire off some guns or something, blow off some steam.
I daren't go on the WTF guns thread anymore. Reading your repetitive remarks and opinions is enough to bore the crap out of anyone.
Old Jun 7th 2019, 6:17 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Reading your repetitive remarks and opinions is enough to bore the crap out of anyone.
More irony.
Old Jun 7th 2019, 6:21 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
That sounds like more of a you problem than a me problem.
I'm just having a laugh this morning !
Old Jun 7th 2019, 6:23 pm
I have a comma problem

I'm just having a laugh this morning !
I'm glad one of us is.
Old Jun 7th 2019, 6:31 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I daren't go on the WTF guns thread anymore. Reading your repetitive remarks and opinions is enough to bore the crap out of anyone.
Are you sure that's wise?
Old Jun 8th 2019, 7:08 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ing/index.html

Indicactons point to murder in police custody, body returned with throat, heart and brain missing.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 5:30 am
Banned

Not the sharpest tool in the shed. History of drug use and a DUI conviction. If throat heart and brain missing still doesn't point to murder.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 11:09 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Indicactons point to murder in police custody, body returned with throat, heart and brain missing.
I am not sure why you quoted one sentence out of context when the rest of the article explains the rest of the story. That those organs were removed point to an autopsy having been performed, which is required when someone dies in police custody.

Unfortunately that some organs had not been returned to the body when the body was released to the family, is not unheard of - the media reports such stories from time to time, and it certainly isn't indicative of murder. Granted, all murder victims have autopsies performed, but not all autopsies are performed on murder victims.

Last edited by Pulaski; Jun 9th 2019 at 11:13 am.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 3:09 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Indicatons point to murder in police custody, body returned with throat, heart and brain missing.
It's possible, and especially suspicious because they're taking so long to produce those body parts. If they didn't beat him to death the video from jail will show that he did it himself and then the family will finally know. Hopefully this will be resolved soon and publicly so there won't be riots and further loss of life.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 4:09 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Not the sharpest tool in the shed. History of drug use and a DUI conviction. If throat heart and brain missing still doesn't point to murder.
No one said the missing organs were what pointed to murder, rather that access to them might help find out what happened. The person invited to investigate is the person who concluded homicide.
Michael Grove still has managed to avoid killing himself.
Old Jun 12th 2019, 3:24 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

It's good to see Tennessee stepping up with some crass stupidity and not letting Florida get all the media attention. At least in this case the infant didn't apparently suffer any permanent harm.

If only that was the case with this case from Pittsburg, PA, where a mother managed to contaminate her toddler's sippy cup with fentanyl, with foreseeable consequneces.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.