WTF in America

Old Dec 13th 2018, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by dj6372
My baldness is inversely proportional to my body hair, yeah I know TMI................

But anyway I'm turning into a chimpanzee from the neck down, (I include ears and nose)

I don't think you hit chimp status until the hair on your toes is at least as long as that on your head. When folks start pointing out your similarity to hobbit feet you've probably qualified.
Old Dec 13th 2018, 2:19 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark
When folks start pointing out your similarity to hobbit feet you've probably qualified.
I see you've met my son.
Old Dec 13th 2018, 2:53 pm
Turning into a PA gal!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark
When folks start pointing out your similarity to hobbit feet you've probably qualified.
Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
I see you've met my son.
Or our younger one, then occasionally referred to as Frodo:

Old Dec 13th 2018, 2:54 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizzyq
Or our younger one, then occasionally referred to as Frodo:

He is a pretty good likeness. Mine just has the feet and the hair. Mainly the feet though, they're like two hairy wedges of cheese that someone stuck toes on.
Old Dec 13th 2018, 4:59 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

He is a pretty good likeness. Mine just has the feet and the hair. Mainly the feet though, they're like two hairy wedges of cheese that someone stuck toes on.
I imagine he also has a fondness for second breakfast if he is anything like our heathens.
Old Dec 13th 2018, 5:19 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by zargof
I imagine he also has a fondness for second breakfast if he is anything like our heathens.
You are correct.
Old Dec 13th 2018, 5:56 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

That's hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
Old Dec 14th 2018, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

TMI it may be but the struggle is real. I have heard the two may be related, but the ear and nose thing just kind of happens when you reach your mid-30s. My eyebrows too are starting to get way too Jeremy Clarkson-esque for my liking.
When I was quite young, I was somewhat concerned that I didn't have 'manly bodily hair'. To this day, if I didn't shave for a week only I would notice. I've gradually grown to realize, I'm genetically superior as I don't have to worry, ever, about any bodily hair at all. You'd need a microscope to find any 'chest hair' on me and I'm quite ok with that now!
Old Dec 14th 2018, 9:00 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Steerpike
When I was quite young, I was somewhat concerned that I didn't have 'manly bodily hair'. To this day, if I didn't shave for a week only I would notice. I've gradually grown to realize, I'm genetically superior as I don't have to worry, ever, about any bodily hair at all. You'd need a microscope to find any 'chest hair' on me and I'm quite ok with that now!
You are incredibly lucky. When I was a dumb little MFer in my 20s I used to think I was hot shit, but as I race towards 40 I have slowly and surely come to realize that it's a more of a burden than anything. Takes twice as long to get dried off after a shower, and I'm always having to sweep up the bathroom floor because it falls out when I do try to dry off. Not just the auxilliary hair either, I used to never want to shave because I was stupid enough to think a beard meant something, now I wish I didn't have to because I bloody love how my face feels when it's freshly shaved (head too, everyone should try that at some point, it's remarkably liberating). I truly envy the hairless now
Old Dec 18th 2018, 8:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You are incredibly lucky. When I was a dumb little MFer in my 20s I used to think I was hot shit, but as I race towards 40 I have slowly and surely come to realize that it's a more of a burden than anything. Takes twice as long to get dried off after a shower, and I'm always having to sweep up the bathroom floor because it falls out when I do try to dry off. Not just the auxilliary hair either, I used to never want to shave because I was stupid enough to think a beard meant something, now I wish I didn't have to because I bloody love how my face feels when it's freshly shaved (head too, everyone should try that at some point, it's remarkably liberating). I truly envy the hairless now
GIve it another 20 plus years. No one ever told me that the older you get, the less body hair you have. It's freaking weird.
Old Dec 18th 2018, 2:30 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
GIve it another 20 plus years. No one ever told me that the older you get, the less body hair you have. It's freaking weird.
I think it works the opposite way for blokes though
Old Dec 18th 2018, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute

Race towards your 40's.....................................I've stumbled to my 55th!! The shower tray gets hairy everyday, and I gently turn ape!!
Old Dec 18th 2018, 4:35 pm
I have a comma problem

Race towards your 40's.....................................I've stumbled to my 55th!! The shower tray gets hairy everyday, and I gently turn ape!!
I wonder if there's a way to irradiate myself so it all falls out, but without giving me terminal bollock tumors.
Old Dec 18th 2018, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if there's a way to irradiate myself so it all falls out, but without giving me terminal bollock tumors.
Talking of bollocks, have you also noticed how much longer your scrotum becomes, I think my scrote hangs lower than my knob!
Old Dec 18th 2018, 4:42 pm
I have a comma problem

Talking of bollocks, have you also noticed how much longer your scrotum becomes, I think my scrote hangs lower than my knob!
We're steering this one down a road we'd do well to leave alone

But that is a known phenomenon and from all accounts, it's only going to get worse.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.