WTF in America

Old Aug 2nd 2017, 5:44 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Reading between the lines, it sounds more like a janitor or sanitation worker role that military/law enforcement.
$125-187K is decent pay for a janitor.
Old Aug 2nd 2017, 5:45 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrken30
If anyone is looking for a new job, this may be interesting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/na...ens/ar-AApj4vL
I have a flash drive.
Old Aug 2nd 2017, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

This could be a WTF or a "what pissed you off". Our next door neighbor seems to be a bodge job fanatic. He has electric leads coming out from the house, we think, going over a slatted wooden patio cover and ending up gkw. Now he is putting up some sort of home made scaffold on top of this patio cover. He seems to saw (electric) a lot in the house. I'm just waiting for either the house to go on fire or the walls to cave in and the roof land on top of the lot. Not to mention the amount of junk and trash bags they have outside that never seem to get put out for the trash collectors.
Old Aug 2nd 2017, 11:18 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joto
This could be a WTF or a "what pissed you off". Our next door neighbor seems to be a bodge job fanatic. He has electric leads coming out from the house, we think, going over a slatted wooden patio cover and ending up gkw. Now he is putting up some sort of home made scaffold on top of this patio cover. He seems to saw (electric) a lot in the house. I'm just waiting for either the house to go on fire or the walls to cave in and the roof land on top of the lot. Not to mention the amount of junk and trash bags they have outside that never seem to get put out for the trash collectors.
Thank goodness it's nothing nefarious; criminals are tidy.
edit: forgot about Jeffey Dahmer there..

Last edited by caretaker; Aug 2nd 2017 at 11:22 pm. Reason: Jeffery Dahmer and his mom were eating and she said I don't like your neighbours, and he said, try some salad then mom.
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 2:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you breed people particularly dumb over there? I admin for a lost and found animals page In Queensland Australia. We have a post up about a missing cat. Some woman posted a picture of her with a cat asking if this was the missing one because the one she has has been hanging around her home for the past few days. We asked her whereabouts she was. She replied naming a town in Virginia.
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 2:20 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Do you breed people particularly dumb over there? ....
Have you only just noticed?
.... I admin for a lost and found animals page In Queensland Australia. We have a post up about a missing cat. Some woman posted a picture of her with a cat asking if this was the missing one because the one she has has been hanging around her home for the past few days. We asked her whereabouts she was. She replied naming a town in Virginia.
Maybe it had wandered.

/helpful

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Aug 3rd 2017 at 2:24 am. Reason: Cocked up quotes
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 9:37 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Luke Duke on dope, they always seemed a little too carefree.
Dukes of Hazzard star Tom Wopat arrested on assault charge - BBC News
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 9:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joto
Then it is time to call in the city's inspectors to inspect the property. The bags of trash could be a health hazard and the electric leads a fire risk. Also inform the fire department.
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 9:58 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Do you breed people particularly dumb over there? I admin for a lost and found animals page In Queensland Australia. We have a post up about a missing cat. Some woman posted a picture of her with a cat asking if this was the missing one because the one she has has been hanging around her home for the past few days. We asked her whereabouts she was. She replied naming a town in Virginia.

Perhaps she thinks the kitty was a new immigrant.
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

I think they just breed themselves. Bit like rabbits, if you let a couple out , you get hundreds of brother and sister rabbits. I'm sure you know about that problem in Australia.
Old Aug 4th 2017, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Mebbe it was a victim of 'pussy grab and run'.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

joto

He is putting up a scaffold ?

or scaffolding ?

Where I live the first is used for executing people !
Old Aug 6th 2017, 2:36 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
..... Where I live the first is used for executing people!
I know that you live on the fringes of civilization, but I didn't realize things were that tribal out there.

Is there any sort of trial, or are executions just decided summarily?

Last edited by Pulaski; Aug 6th 2017 at 2:40 pm.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 3:06 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Is there any sort of trial, or are executions just decided summarily?
Depends on if you are wearing a hoodie.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by Nutek
Depends on if you are wearing a hoodie.
I thought that determined whether you use a scaffold or a horse?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.