WTF in America

Old Nov 22nd 2021, 7:44 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
J.H.C.

I can't even fathom some people's stupidity.
Right.. No mater where we agree or disagree over Rittenhouse's actions, some people will believe anything.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 8:03 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark
He went running back to mummy and daddy, my guess is that they gave him a haircut and shave, then sent him on his way with the fastest, not easily traceable to them, transport they could rustle up at short notice. He doesn't strike me as the type to off himself.
Looks like he offed himself....

Old Nov 23rd 2021, 8:05 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
Looks like he offed himself....
Curious about whether he wrote anything in his notebook.
Tragic demise for such a young couple.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 8:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Shard
Curious about whether he wrote anything in his notebook.
Tragic demise for such a young couple.
A tragic demise for the young lady, a cowardly avoidance of prosecution for the asshole who killed and buried her. Only luck resulted in her body being found.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 10:34 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

A tragic demise for the young lady, a cowardly avoidance of prosecution for the asshole who killed and buried her. Only luck resulted in her body being found.
I don't think it's certain that he killed her? If he did (accidental) and then felt guilty and committed suicide, then surely it's a tragedy for both. Her body was at wilderness camping area so would have been found.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it's certain that he killed her? If he did (accidental) and then felt guilty and committed suicide, then surely it's a tragedy for both. Her body was at wilderness camping area so would have been found.
FBI will eventually release a report, but I beleive at this point its not been confirmed he killed her, but the evidence known suggests he likely did. She was strangled and I dunno seems kind of hard to accidently strangle someone.
Old Nov 24th 2021, 12:13 am
Account Closed

'Accidentally'? Not a chance.

And the body had been buried, not 'left there'.

Coroner confirms Gabby Petito’s body found in Wyoming, death ruled a homicide

And Laundrie was the only suspect, and he drove her van from Wyoming to Florida. Why did he not report her missing?

To add:

Post #9132

This post shows the victim's van by the side of the track, and at 0:32, it looks like someone digging exactlywhere the the body was found by Police after they watched the original video.

Last edited by DaveLovesDee; Nov 24th 2021 at 12:21 am.
Old Nov 24th 2021, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

That seems far too simple a conclusion, we could do with a nice elaborate finish to this story (points you in the direction of the conspiracy nutcases...), perhaps the reason mummy was able to find him was because she shot him?...
Old Nov 24th 2021, 12:48 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
J.H.C.

I can't even fathom some people's stupidity.
Is Jenny saying the kid killed at Sandy Hook is the same actor that played Kyle Rittenhouse in CSI Wisconsin? I must be missing something.
Old Nov 24th 2021, 1:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by RICH
Is Jenny saying the kid killed at Sandy Hook is the same actor that played Kyle Rittenhouse in CSI Wisconsin? I must be missing something.
Something like that.

There are people who believe no-one was killed at Sandy Hook, and that the alleged victims were actors.

One of those making those claims is radio host, Alex Jones.
Old Nov 24th 2021, 1:17 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Something like that.

There are people who believe no-one was killed at Sandy Hook, and that the victims were actors.

One of them is radio host, Alex Jones.
I'm really not a violent person but if there's one group of people who should be rounded up and punched in the face repeatedly (and there is more than one group), it's the Sandy Hook 'truthers'.
Old Nov 24th 2021, 3:15 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
I'm really not a violent person but if there's one group of people who should be rounded up and punched in the face repeatedly (and there is more than one group), it's the Sandy Hook 'truthers'.
Old Nov 24th 2021, 7:32 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I'll be third face puncher in the line.
Old Nov 24th 2021, 1:52 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. I couldn't agree more. It is beyond my comprehension how people can believe this "truther" stupidity.
Old Nov 24th 2021, 2:30 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I'll be third face puncher in the line.
Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Thank you. I couldn't agree more. It is beyond my comprehension how people can believe this "truther" stupidity.

Is there a system for issuing the numbers? Cos I need one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.