WTF in America

Old Nov 30th 2019, 11:18 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Heads need to roll ! Why did he only do seven years?. Who were the idiots who decided he should be allowed back into society? Why did the good citizens of London, brave as they were have to risk their lives to disarm him?
Two people had to die for a bad decision..

There may be whacky stupid people in Ohio but some of the same idiots are members of the UK justice system apparently
Old Nov 30th 2019, 11:43 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
Heads need to roll ! Why did he only do seven years?. Who were the idiots who decided he should be allowed back into society? Why did the good citizens of London, brave as they were have to risk their lives to disarm him?
Two people had to die for a bad decision..

There may be whacky stupid people in Ohio but some of the same idiots are members of the UK justice system apparently
There are idiots everywhere. The dead idiot (not going to dignify him by writing his name) shouldn't have been released on licence, if anything he should have appeared before the Parole Board. It was a mistake that ended horribly

Three men in Australia, in their 20s, have just been sentenced for planning a large scale terror attack in Melbourne over the 2016 Christmas period. Two of them received a 38 year sentence and must serve 28 years before being eligible to apply for parole, the other was sentenced to 22 years and must serve 16 years before he's able to apply for parole. The Australian government received a lot of domestic and international criticism when they passed this 'anti terrorist' legislation, which mandates long sentences for anyone found guilty of planning or executing a terrorist attack.

Old Nov 30th 2019, 11:53 pm
Turning into a PA gal!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Welcome to the land of the free. While this one is extreme as well as insane, it does represent a real current of "thinking" about how women should be treated.
What amazes me is that some women support this type of insane legislation and believe in these impossible to perform procedures. How can they understand so little about how their own bodies work?

As a friend of mine on facebook wrote "This is as practical and possible as demanding that the sperm be reimplanted in the man who made it, thus giving that potentially human sperm another chance at life."
Old Nov 30th 2019, 11:58 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizzyq
What amazes me is that some women support this type of insane legislation and believe in these impossible to perform procedures. How can they understand so little about how their own bodies work?

As a friend of mine on facebook wrote "This is as practical and possible as demanding that the sperm be reimplanted in the man who made it, thus giving that potentially human sperm another chance at life."
Spot on Lizzie. Are they brainwashed? Stupid? Looking out for their careers so are 'Yes Sir' people? Whatever, they're a bloody disgrace, the women and the men.
Old Dec 1st 2019, 12:07 am
Turning into a PA gal!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

And Pennsylvania says to Ohio "Hold my beer!" https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8...ed-eggs-hb1890
Old Dec 1st 2019, 4:46 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
There are idiots everywhere. The dead idiot (not going to dignify him by writing his name) shouldn't have been released on licence, if anything he should have appeared before the Parole Board. It was a mistake that ended horribly

Three men in Australia, in their 20s, have just been sentenced for planning a large scale terror attack in Melbourne over the 2016 Christmas period. Two of them received a 38 year sentence and must serve 28 years before being eligible to apply for parole, the other was sentenced to 22 years and must serve 16 years before he's able to apply for parole. The Australian government received a lot of domestic and international criticism when they passed this 'anti terrorist' legislation, which mandates long sentences for anyone found guilty of planning or executing a terrorist attack.
Obviously your government is on the right track to deal with these scum. Government are supposed to make laws that protect people from terrorist acts of this kind and enforce them to the max. It seems that .the judicial system ( in this case anyway) failed to do that and left unarmed citizens to have to risk their own lives to disarm this man who should never have been allowed back into society. I think the people who were responsible for him being released should be publicly name shamed.

Last edited by dc koop; Dec 1st 2019 at 4:50 am.
Old Dec 1st 2019, 12:08 pm
Concierge

Obviously your government is on the right track to deal with these scum. Government are supposed to make laws that protect people from terrorist acts of this kind and enforce them to the max. It seems that .the judicial system ( in this case anyway) failed to do that and left unarmed citizens to have to risk their own lives to disarm this man who should never have been allowed back into society. I think the people who were responsible for him being released should be publicly name shamed.
I don't agree about the naming the person/people responsible, they would then be in danger themselves. That's just revenge and won't achieve anything. I do agree that the department/institution/government body that was responsible for releasing him on licence should be named, in the hope that whatever f****d up process that allowed this to happen will never happen again.

One of the men who was sentenced to 38 years was asked in court why he planned such a horrific act. His answer was "I thought a bombing attack would be cool". Unfathomable to me.
Old Dec 1st 2019, 6:41 pm
Banned

I don't agree about the naming the person/people responsible, they would then be in danger themselves. That's just revenge and won't achieve anything. I do agree that the department/institution/government body that was responsible for releasing him on licence should be named, in the hope that whatever f****d up process that allowed this to happen will never happen again.

One of the men who was sentenced to 38 years was asked in court why he planned such a horrific act. His answer was "I thought a bombing attack would be cool". Unfathomable to me.
Ironically enough the young woman who died from the stab injuries was employed in prisoner rehab.
Old Dec 1st 2019, 8:55 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Ironically enough the young woman who died from the stab injuries was employed in prisoner rehab.
They were all at a seminar on prisoner rehabilitation, which is where the initial knife attack took place.
Old Dec 1st 2019, 9:29 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Tragic accident in Maine. Especially unfortunate because the victim could have had a future in designing effective anti-intruder measures.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...trap-home-dies
Old Dec 1st 2019, 10:19 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by robin1234
Tragic accident in Maine. Especially unfortunate because the victim could have had a future in designing effective anti-intruder measures.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...trap-home-dies
When I read this story earlier, two things struck me. One was how sad it is that someone needs/thinks they need to use such excessive methods to keep themselves safe. The other (I read the story on the BBC) was mention of a man in Illinois who was killed after he opened the door to his neighbour's shed, it had been rigged to fire a shotgun. No one wants their stuff stolen, but stealing a hammer shouldn't attract the death penalty. The shed's owner was charged with first degree murder.
Old Dec 1st 2019, 11:38 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mikelincs
They were all at a seminar on prisoner rehabilitation, which is where the initial knife attack took place.
Seems a lesson was learned here. You can rehabilitate some prisoners but not the ISIS kind so it's better to just shoot them like some mad, rabies infected dog
Old Dec 1st 2019, 11:46 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems a lesson was learned here. You can rehabilitate some prisoners but not the ISIS kind so it's better to just shoot them like some mad, rabies infected dog
One of dearly departed members was quite sure you could, we never quite got to the bottom of how?
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 4:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

When I read this story earlier, two things struck me. One was how sad it is that someone needs/thinks they need to use such excessive methods to keep themselves safe. The other (I read the story on the BBC) was mention of a man in Illinois who was killed after he opened the door to his neighbour's shed, it had been rigged to fire a shotgun. No one wants their stuff stolen, but stealing a hammer shouldn't attract the death penalty. The shed's owner was charged with first degree murder.
If it had been Texas or Florida, they'd probably pin a medal on the shed owner for 'standing his ground'.
Old Dec 2nd 2019, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

vespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond repute

Quite right too. Getting someone killed when you're not even at the scene is more like murder than "keeping yourself safe".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.