WTF in America

Old Nov 6th 2018, 3:07 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Have you ever put Tabasco on potato chips? It's heavenly! At first, the chips are still crisp but you get the kick of the Tabasco. Then, slowly, the chips turn soft and the experience changes ... mmmmmm ...
That's like nachos - the best part is when the meat and cheese have been sitting on them long enough to make them all soft and they soak in all the flavor and, well you get the idea.

Been a while since I had a big **** off plate of nachos now I think of it, though that's probably for the best.
Old Nov 7th 2018, 10:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
That's like nachos - the best part is when the meat and cheese have been sitting on them long enough to make them all soft and they soak in all the flavor and, well you get the idea.

That is the one reason I hate nachos, I can eat the crunchy ones with a scoop of slop but when the slop turns the crunchy in soggy, I have to give up.
Old Nov 7th 2018, 1:29 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
That is the one reason I hate nachos, I can eat the crunchy ones with a scoop of slop but when the slop turns the crunchy in soggy, I have to give up.
I love the soggy ones. At that point I have to use a fork, which does kind of defeat the purpose, but it's worth it.
Old Nov 7th 2018, 1:36 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Have you ever put Tabasco on potato chips? It's heavenly! At first, the chips are still crisp but you get the kick of the Tabasco. Then, slowly, the chips turn soft and the experience changes ... mmmmmm ...
Nope. I don't like spicy foods and don't even have a bottle of Tabasco in the house. But glad you found dip for your chip.
Old Nov 7th 2018, 1:39 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Been a while since I had a big **** off plate of nachos now I think of it, though that's probably for the best.
We use to have an appetizer night once a month and that was always featured. Nachos layered with mild taco beef and cheese, popped into the oven until the cheese melts and then served with mild salsa and sour cream.
Old Nov 7th 2018, 1:41 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Rete
We use to have an appetizer night once a month and that was always featured. Nachos layered with mild taco beef and cheese, popped into the oven until the cheese melts and then served with mild salsa and sour cream.
That's exactly it. Doesn't even have to be spicy either, though I usually put a little hot sauce on myself, it's the cheese that does it for me. Great stuff.
Old Nov 7th 2018, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

That's exactly it. Doesn't even have to be spicy either, though I usually put a little hot sauce on myself, it's the cheese that does it for me. Great stuff.

On yourself? Kinky.
Old Nov 8th 2018, 6:39 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by zzrmark
On yourself? Kinky.
See the importance of commas, everyone
Old Nov 11th 2018, 4:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norri
Never tried Tabasco but worcestershire sauce has been a favourite for years.
That sounds like a winner too! I will try it soon
Old Nov 14th 2018, 12:06 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the in-game for "white males", this is from the crying Nazis web page, remember him? You go and shoot up gay bars and the like
Angry Goy 2
"Angry Goy II is the season’s hit game for White males who have had it with Jewish bullshit. Instead of taking out your frustrations on actual human beings, you can fight the mongrels and degenerates on your computer! Use guns, knives, pepper spray, and more! Lay waste to wave after wave of shitdicks, shitskins, shitstains, and the kikes they serve."
https://radicalagenda.com/ag/
Old Nov 14th 2018, 1:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-...222342147.html

Mom criticized for breastfeeding 9-year-old says, 'It's nice for the child to be in control'

Old Nov 14th 2018, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-...222342147.html

Mom criticized for breastfeeding 9-year-old says, 'It's nice for the child to be in control'

Not really a WTF in US topic though, easy to be mistaken though because they're all nuts in Yorkshire.
Old Nov 14th 2018, 11:49 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Worcester sauce tastes better on egg rolls than soy sauce
Old Nov 20th 2018, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

chawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond repute

Man admits having sex with miniature horse, cops say. But he played it safe

Yes. It's Florida.

Last edited by chawkins99; Nov 20th 2018 at 4:00 pm.
Old Nov 20th 2018, 3:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chawkins99

Yes. It's Florida.
Wrong link

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Nov 20th 2018 at 6:46 pm. Reason: Link in quote deleted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.