WTF in America

Old May 20th 2016, 10:25 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by dunroving
Similar thing - I was always surprised that private mail was delivered to an unlocked box at the end of the drive. In Britain, that would never work!
Stealing or tampering with mail here means the FBI gets involved. Who'd want that ?
Old May 20th 2016, 10:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Sheriff Joe Arpaio fights bestiality with Craigslist stings: ‘This is my crusade’ | US news | The Guardian

Sometimes, while James Allen Darland delivered packages for his postal company, he would also have sex with dogs.

Stray dogs, or the dogs of people he delivered to. He also had sex with sheep, horses, and other dogs, whose owners he contacted over Craigslist. In exchange, he often let the owners of the animals have sex with his own dog, Wiley.

Darland lived in Seattle, Washington, but was tempted down to Phoenix, Arizona, by one particular online ad.

That’s where he ran into Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
Yeah, he's costing us AZ taxpayers millions in legal fees trying to defend himself against profiling and all sorts of other charges against him. But yeah, glad he's cracking down on out of state perverts, it was a real problem here?
Old May 21st 2016, 5:35 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Sheriff Joe Arpaio fights bestiality with Craigslist stings: ‘This is my crusade’ | US news | The Guardian

Sometimes, while James Allen Darland delivered packages for his postal company, he would also have sex with dogs.

Stray dogs, or the dogs of people he delivered to. He also had sex with sheep, horses, and other dogs, whose owners he contacted over Craigslist. In exchange, he often let the owners of the animals have sex with his own dog, Wiley.

Darland lived in Seattle, Washington, but was tempted down to Phoenix, Arizona, by one particular online ad.

That’s where he ran into Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
Which one was his favourite ? The Collie at number 19 or the Schnauzer five houses further down?
Old May 24th 2016, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnwoo
I agree that it is strange that schools don't at least try to teach geography.
I went to school a long time ago, geography was mainly limited to the British Empire, I did say a long time ago. History was British history, not world history.
Then again anything that happens in Florida or Texas shouldn't come as a surprise.
Given that there were only about 20 places on the planet the Brits didn't invade, geography of the British Empire is pretty much geography of everything!!

Ditto on history, though for sure to be pretty 1-sided... In a sort of 'Prince Phillip' way...
Old May 24th 2016, 4:56 pm
Banned

Apparently they teach American geography at my grandkids school. I gave each of them a map of the United States with the names of the States all blanked out. They had to write in the name of the State in each blank. One got 49 right, the other 47.

They couldn't locate the UK on the world map though
Old May 24th 2016, 5:06 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
Apparently they teach American geography at my grandkids school. I gave each of them a map of the United States with the names of the States all blanked out. They had to write in the name of the State in each blank. One got 49 right, the other 47.

My soon-to-be-18-year-old son asked me where Rio was yesterday. I nearly killed myself.
Old May 24th 2016, 5:48 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
My soon-to-be-18-year-old son asked me where Rio was yesterday. I nearly killed myself.
It's the title track.
Old May 24th 2016, 5:49 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek
It's the title track.
That's a different Rio
Old May 24th 2016, 5:58 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

That's a different Rio
I thought it was a bit hard to miss.
Old May 24th 2016, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Probably next to Russia, innit?
Old May 24th 2016, 6:36 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Nutek
I thought it was a bit hard to miss.
I'll let him off for not knowing that reference, but to not know that Rio is in Brazil at 18 is just astoundingly bad. Especially for him, because he is pretty smart in general.

He did manage to deduce it's in South America, then I asked him to name even 3 South American countries. He managed Argentina. I could have named all of them at 8
Old May 24th 2016, 6:57 pm

I'll let him off for not knowing that reference, but to not know that Rio is in Brazil at 18 is just astoundingly bad. Especially for him, because he is pretty smart in general.

He did manage to deduce it's in South America, then I asked him to name even 3 South American countries. He managed Argentina. I could have named all of them at 8

Old May 24th 2016, 7:06 pm
Banned

I know where Rio is. It's on the other side of the I-15 across from the Vegas Strip
Old May 25th 2016, 7:15 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I know where Rio is. It's on the other side of the I-15 across from the Vegas Strip
Nah, he's currently writing for the Evening Standard, said Van Gaal failed United.
Old Jul 21st 2016, 9:19 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Why is my boss wearing a red polo shirt and mint-green trousers in the office today?

Reminds me of this:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.