WTF in America

Old Mar 5th 2014, 7:15 pm
Grumpy Know-it-all

Steve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

This: http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/...-higher-n44561

What happens if you can't pay, do you have to take it back?
Old Mar 5th 2014, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HartleyHare
Apparently it's norm here for deliveries just to be left on the doorstep, in full view. No signature required.
And every year at xmas time there are reports of people following the FedEx van to pick up everything they drop off.
Old Mar 5th 2014, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
With whom, Pulaski. Dear oh dear
Old Mar 5th 2014, 8:19 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by md95065
[Whom birds]
I love Sandra Boynton's drawings.

Old Mar 5th 2014, 8:40 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Stealing that one.
Old Mar 5th 2014, 8:42 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek
Stealing that one.
There's a whole book of related pictures. Little Miss P has the book and it was one of my favourites to read to her when she was 3-5 years old.
Old Mar 5th 2014, 8:44 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

3-5 years old.
Probably why I like it.

Peppa Pig is my go-to show on TV right now.
Old Mar 5th 2014, 8:46 pm

Probably why I like it.

Old Mar 5th 2014, 8:47 pm

Too many pies.
Old Mar 5th 2014, 8:48 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Probably why I like it.

My daughter and I have been watching Spongebob daily for weeks now. She has commandeered the living room TV for her recordings and I must stay to operate the remote. Every time I see your avatar it reminds me of my evenings of servitude.

Luckily, I do actually like the show as well
Old Mar 5th 2014, 8:51 pm

Probably why I like it.

Might I suggest an excursion to Paulton's theme park in Hampshire when you're back in the UK in April.
Old Mar 5th 2014, 9:01 pm

My daughter and I have been watching Spongebob daily for weeks now. She has commandeered the living room TV for her recordings and I must stay to operate the remote. Every time I see your avatar it reminds me of my evenings of servitude.

Luckily, I do actually like the show as well
I moved on to Peppa after exhausting all of the SpongeBob seasons (multiple times). The best thing about SpongeBob are the physics employed. If you try to think about it it makes your brain bleed.
Old Mar 5th 2014, 9:02 pm

Might I suggest an excursion to Paulton's theme park in Hampshire when you're back in the UK in April.
!

Too far away, unfortunately. Wonder if my Sister wants to go.
Old Mar 5th 2014, 9:05 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I moved on to Peppa after exhausting all of the SpongeBob seasons (multiple times). The best thing about SpongeBob are the physics employed. If you try to think about it it makes your brain bleed.
She loves Peppa too. She has a rotation of shows that she likes to watch but usually it's one-at-a-time for a few weeks each. Spongebob was just a new addition to the list.

Our DVR, other than a few reserve episodes of Top Gear and the Walking Dead, which I have just got into and my wife is ahead of me on; is mostly full of her shows

Yes, I do love Spongebob physics though!
Old Mar 5th 2014, 9:07 pm

She loves Peppa too. She has a rotation of shows that she likes to watch but usually it's one-at-a-time for a few weeks each. Spongebob was just a new addition to the list.

Our DVR, other than a few reserve episodes of Top Gear and the Walking Dead, which I have just got into and my wife is ahead of me on; is mostly full of her shows

Yes, I do love Spongebob physics though!
The Walking Dead is a favorite on our DVR also. It makes for an interesting contrast.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.