Wikiposts

Would you be upset?

Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would you be upset?

Babsi...my 87 year old mum will not speak to me but it certainly doesn't stop me from going to the UK. For an unknown reason she suddenly stopped speaking to me a couple of years ago. I go to see dad but she doesn't speak to me...if I try to kiss her she turns her head.

If you want to go to the UK...go and make sure you let your mum know that her attitude isn't going to stop you.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

babsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would you be upset?

Jerseygirl, that is just sad, it is just strange the way suddenly people can just ignore you and you have no idea why, even stranger when it is a very close family member doing it.

I would go in a different situation, if my husband was able to take the time off work then we would rent somewhere for a couple of weeks, if I was closer to more people there I would go. If I did go it would just be a very lonely trip and I know I wouldn't enjoy it. The thing is atm I just don't want to have any contact from her, I am that annoyed with what she has done, and I know she won't be contacting me so I guess that is it for a long time.